What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't be that guy at the gym who......

Someone

Bench
just dont be cocky egotistical jerk simply because you lift weights.

i cant stand the gym goers who seem to think that puts them on another level compared to those who dont.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i usually go 30 second breaks, tough going which is good. Go up to 60 seconds if im supersetting

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Huge difference between the way I feel with a 30 second rest time and a 3-5 minute rest time after the work out. I think optimal rest time for strength recovery is like 10 minutes so there is obviously going to be a substantial loss in power with such limited rest times but its great for building actual muscle size.

If you like the feeling of a hard work out and you haven't given this a go try dropping some really big rep sets with as much weight as you can move targeting your triceps as soon as you have finished benching. The triceps seem to respond really well to being abused hard.

Fire

First Grade
As I've said before, I train at home, but f**k me there are a lot of self-conscious merkins and sticky beaks here. Who gives a f**k what other people are doing or what other people think of your training techniques. Go there, train, go home, it's not rocket science lol.