What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Despair

IanG

Coach
Well I'm not slashing my wrists over it. We dont have a good record down there anyway. Especially playing down there at night.

When i was watching the game i mentioned to the girl that i hate playing sh*t teams because they always seem to choose the knights out of any other team to play out of their skins and the knights always choose to play like nobbers against the team that decides to play their best footy in a decade. It happens 1-2 times a season, it is annoying, but meh, we will get over it, we will beat the heavyweights when the time comes or atleast make a top game out of it. You can guarantee that the cowboys, storm, broncos, bulldogs will all get done over by a crap team atleast once this year in an upset.

It happens every year to us, and every year this forum is flooded by negative attitudes and everybody starts wanting certain players heads and players dumped. Then their attitudes change the next week when we flog a premiership contender and we are all happy little knights fans once again.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
When i was watching the game i mentioned to the girl that i hate playing sh*t teams because they always seem to choose the knights out of any other team to play out of their skins and the knights always choose to play like nobbers against the team that decides to play their best footy in a decade. It happens 1-2 times a season, it is annoying, but meh, we will get over it, we will beat the heavyweights when the time comes or atleast make a top game out of it. You can guarantee that the cowboys, storm, broncos, bulldogs will all get done over by a crap team atleast once this year in an upset.

It happens every year to us, and every year this forum is flooded by negative attitudes and everybody starts wanting certain players heads and players dumped. Then their attitudes change the next week when we flog a premiership contender and we are all happy little knights fans once again.

Its not negative attitudes its called constructive critcism.

That is just the politically correct term for negative. Constructive criticism doesn't offend people when it is labelled as just that.

In the end the whole team played like crap, no individual stood out in the crapness department. If we only had one or 2 sh*t players we should have won.