What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dowloading NRL games

paulquinn49

Bench
The NRL site doesnt have the library of games like they used to, is there anywhere where you can still get em?

Thanks

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The USA Rugby League site used to have games, but now that the NRL site got rid of them, they only show the USA/Aus game in 04.

sla4575

Juniors
I've seen a few on a couple of torrent sites. but they're mainly big games ala grand finals etc.

I think mininova has a few, but last i checked they were unseeded.

Choppies

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Idiots. They had a massive archive! Now its jus 05.

well email them. Tell em what you think and what you want back.

They force that bloke that had the old games to shut down and they don't even put the videos he was supposedly ripping off back up.
Pathetic.

*Paul*

Juniors
I just tried 2 games at random, one from 2003, one from 2004 - they're still there.

Angry_eel

First Grade
aussietorrents.com has all the games for this season. if you have broadband and know torrents that is.

Utey

Coach
I dont just want to stream games, I wanna download games. Torrents in the best way I guess. Ill see if anyone seeds them...

RainMan

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
aussietorrents.com has all the games for this season. if you have broadband and know torrents that is.

Whats the quality like? Able to burn to dvd and watch on the big screen?

cainen

Juniors
Even if you get an invite to aussietorrents they still put all the games on a private tracker that you need another invite to. I'm a member of aussietorrents but not the private tracker they now use.

They used to put the games on public trackers.

Latest posts