What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down the ladder we slide!!!!!!( tonights spoilers)

Kazaf

Juniors
~knights~ said:
what happened to him

doesn't he post here anymore?

He thought it'd be his and everyone elses best interest that he never came back to this forum.

Burwood

Bench
There's still hope for us avoiding the spoon- Penrith go down in a thrilling golden point match.

Bicey_18

Bench
We really need to win on Sunday to ensure we avoid the spoon..... I dont wanna rely on other results and have heart attacks in the last fortnight. Hopefully Bedsy is back and we can bounce back

Jono078

Referee
God, for that 80 minutes it felt like the Cowboys were my team!

So releived!

This should break the Panthers spirits, so must win coming up on Sunday.

I might go to the game if the weathers good. Should be a top game.

Whats Doing

Bench
The way the 2 teams are playing, the Panthers should win by 20. Although they lost tonight, the Panthers showed much greater commitment than I have seen from the knights for several weeks.

Missa

Juniors
phew.......geez i was cheering the cowboys home......thankyou thurston and bowen....what an outstanding player matty is......panthers played better than what we have produced lately....so here is hoping we fire up for a win......is danny back for sure?????

Bicey_18

Bench
You cant question the courage and effort the boys are putting in.... the major concern is the fact we are way down on personnel. Dont forget, Penrith still have the majority of key players, guys like Gower, Priddis, Pritchard.... so they will be competitive most games.

Whats Doing

Bench
In the last 5 rounds, we have leaked 50 points on 3 occasions. The for and against is 186 to 41. Whilst the occasional blowout may be accepted, it shows when the chips are down, the team folds and shows a lack of character.

Cronulla and the Broncos also have a signifcant amount of players out but there are never any blowouts and they defend like their lives are dependent on it.

Yes we are down on personel but the reggies who are also significantly disrupted due to injury to the first grade side are up near the top of the table.

This is a make of break game for the knights and the loser will more than likely get the wooden spoon.

The players need to start showing passion in the jersey and pride in the club and start being honest with themselves which is something they are lacking at the moment.

Time will tell this Sunday.

Luke Hatherley

Juniors
I think we can win our next 2 games. The Cowboys aren't as good as their position on the ladder suggests and Penrith are woeful away from CUA.

~knights~

Juniors
the cowboys were lucky to win that one

I thought Panthers were the better side tbh

there backs look good too .....ours are sh#t....we are going to stuggle to score points

otori

Juniors
Whats Doing said:
Cronulla and the Broncos also have a signifcant amount of players out but there are never any blowouts and they defend like their lives are dependent on it.

They also have good players to replace their injured players unlike us...

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Well with the Panthers leading 20-6 looks like the Wooden Spoon is as good as ours for 2007. I guess it just puts the rubber stamp on the Knights worst season ever.

Jono078

Referee
Oh man, another spoon :(

There are a tonne of excuses we can come up with though...

Either way a spoon really hurts, ESPECIALLY since we were looking top 4 before bloody origin.

Everyone said once Johns retired we'd get the spoon, atleast we got it out of the way already eh?