What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down the ladder we slide!!!!!!( tonights spoilers)

macavity

Referee
I was in the yard digging holes all day, and was half asleep by the time the game came on

sat there in a daze

sort of feel lucky that it didnt really sink in.

Pika

Bench
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
If our players were horses then we wouldnt have a team left. Whatever happened to working for the guy beside you? This team we have now plays with no heart, passion or guts.

I would drop Mcmanus, Carmont, Tighe, Abraham, Vuna, Royal, Young, Seu Seu, Woolnough, and whack 9 people from this forum on the side and we could still play with more heart then these duds.

No you could not.

I know you are making a point, but to compare forum members to actual players is a joke.

It would be great to see how much heart you would have with Wiki hitting up on you.....

For the record, Young played his heart out, he does not belong in your list.

macavity

Referee
gotta agree with Pika

I know alot of members here, and every one of them would soil themselves with even fricking Tighe running at them....

ok, maybe not Tighe...

Serc

First Grade
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
If our players were horses then we wouldnt have a team left. Whatever happened to working for the guy beside you? This team we have now plays with no heart, passion or guts.

I would drop Mcmanus, Carmont, Tighe, Abraham, Vuna, Royal, Young, Seu Seu, Woolnough, and whack 9 people from this forum on the side and we could still play with more heart then these duds.

Cut McManus, Young and possibly Seu Seu, Abes and Wooly from that list and you'd be getting closer, but its not like Royal and Vuna have had a lot of chances to prove if they are bad or not this year. For the record Royal, Pato and Simmo had equally best three stats in the forwards the other night, and that would've been with less game time too.

After watching Parra vs Manly and Broncos vs Sharks games yesterday I learnt two things - if you take all the key players out of two teams playing against each other you will see a 'battle of the bads'. This is what i mostly saw at Suncorp yesterday. Whereas you have two teams with nearly all their players on deck you have a much more skilful and faster game.

Lastly, our forwards all year have played with little to no venom, speed whatever you want to call it - all the forwards in the Manly vs Parra game looked like they were fit and firing the whole game, whereas ours (even when all have been on deck) have looked slow and uninspiring.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Pika said:
No you could not.

I know you are making a point, but to compare forum members to actual players is a joke.

It would be great to see how much heart you would have with Wiki hitting up on you.....

For the record, Young played his heart out, he does not belong in your list.

Playing with his heart out? BS he just looks like he is he hasnt done one positive thing for the club since has been in the side, he makes little 4 metre runs gets dominated in tackles, never seen him put anyone in a hole or break the line its just the way he runs that makes people think his really trying his an unco fool and doesnt belong out our club.

Pika

Bench
At least you did not try and argue any of the other points.

Young has an excellent work ethic in defence.

He may not be busting the line and making huge yards, and he certainly is not the most athletically gifted player.

He has ticker though, and a good football brain.

Missa

Juniors
well we keep on slidinnnnng down.....if sharks and panthers win.....well.....what a year it will end up????????????

Jono078

Referee
If Cowboys lose tomorrow that'll do me...

We will get the spoon, you can just feel it building up :(

Very unfortunate considering how we performed in the first half of the season considering the circumstances.

All we need is for Cowboys to beat them tomorrow and then for us to beat them next week and we should be ok.

lucky7

Juniors
Its kinda scary considerinag at one very brief moment this season we were if im not mistaken top of the table or very close too it

Nuffy

Bench
The players have given up, they won't beat the Panthers.

We are specials to get the spoon.

Jono078

Referee
Round 1 - 8th
Round 2 - 6th
Round 3 - 7th
Round 4 - 11th
Round 5 - 8th
Round 6 - 10th
Round 7 - 7th
Round 8 - 11th
Round 9 - 7th
Round 10 - 6th
Round 11 - 8th
Round 12 - 6th
Round 13 - 9th
Round 14 - 7th
Round 15 - 7th
Round 16 - 12th
Round 17 - 9th
Round 18 - 10th
Round 19 - 11th
Round 20 - 13th
Round 21 - 14th
Round 22 - 15th
Round 23 - ?
Round 24 - ?
Round 25 - ?

Although if we won that game against Titans and Rabbitohs we would have been in top 4.

~knights~

Juniors
ever since origin we slid down.... and that's around the same time we got all the injuries begining to happen as well

Frederick

Staff member
~knights~ said:
ever since origin we slid down.... and that's around the same time we got all the injuries begining to happen as well
Four words:
Bring
It
Home
Knights

:x