What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army Tour to Canberra - Roll Call

mightysaints

Juniors
I am there Friday, Saturda, sunday or Monday rail hail or shine. I was on the Newcastle trip and had an absolute ball. For any dragons fan out there come Stel and co organise great trips you wont regreat it!

Cooper-Man

Bench
come on guys and gals. there is no reason why you shouldnt be there. It will be cheap as chips and its a great stadium to be in. Also the stops at maccas on the way is awesome. just imagine.........200 saints supporters chanting while waiting for a double cheese burger. Priceless.

i recon we are good for at least 3 bus loads. fire up.

mightysaints

Juniors
come on guys and gals. there is no reason why you shouldnt be there. It will be cheap as chips and its a great stadium to be in. Also the stops at maccas on the way is awesome. just imagine.........200 saints supporters chanting while waiting for a double cheese burger. Priceless.

i recon we are good for at least 3 bus loads. fire up.

well said Cooper man

lets get 4 busses

its a bit of a grave yard for us. Lets get there put a jersey on the laurie daily statue and fire up the boys

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
hey if you like i can get a quote when we kinda have the aprox amount of people going. ive used him in the past and he was reasonably cheap(i dont know how cheap you get it) and a top bloke.

OldSkoolSaint

Juniors
I have 3 ppl in for sure. Could get as many as 12 but I would have to tell them the day, so when it gets closer I'm sure we will have more people involved. I would think atleast 6 of us will come.

Imagine if we can get 3 or 4 buses! Would be amazing.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I have 3 ppl in for sure. Could get as many as 12 but I would have to tell them the day, so when it gets closer I'm sure we will have more people involved. I would think atleast 6 of us will come.

Imagine if we can get 3 or 4 buses! Would be amazing.

great stuff mate. Looking really good for 3 to 4 buses. I think I will maka a couple of calls and find out some game day info. Maybe someone has some details that have not been released yet.