What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 2010 Squad

MacDougall

First Grade
I've noticed you guys have signed just about everybody. Can someone give me a run down on what the 2010 Dragons squad looks like so far?

watatank

Coach
We've still got a few spots to decide in the top 25 so far but it's starting to take shape. Here's a possible side (I've probably missed a couple)

1. Boyd
2. Morris
3. Scott
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Weyman
9. Young
10. Saffy
11. Prior
12. Creagh
13. Smith

14. Fien
15. Hunt
16. Greenfield
17. Costigan

Others: Tagive, Emmett, Fepuleai, Emmett, Marketo, Henry, Merrin

Future uncertain: Sailor, Priddis (may both retire)...Stanley (may be released)...Paea, Head, Green, Ranieri, Lett, Thorby (off contract)

Last edited:

teegy

Juniors
This is as far i know and am going from the Dragons Site

Darius Boyd
Brett Morris
Matt Cooper
Beau Scott
Jamie Soward
Ben Hornby
Micheal Weyman
Dean Young
Dan Hunt
Ben Creagh
Matt Prior
Jeremy Smith
Neville Costigan
Jason Nightingale
Jarrod Saffy
Daniel Fepuleai
Nick Emmett
Trent Merrin

Off Contract still
Wendell Sailor
Alex Ranieri
Mathew Head
Jon Green
Micheal Lett
Mickey Paea
Luke Priddis
Ricky Thorby

Signed Elsewere
Justin Poore (Eels)
Chase Stanley (Melbourne)

We Have Signed
Nathan Fein (Warriors)
Micheal Greenfield (Souths)
Peni Tagive (Tigers)

hope this helps and please if i have made a mistake please reply so i can fix it

Last edited:
Looking at our squad, who would be commanding big money? Creagh would have to be on the most wouldn;t he?

watatank

Coach
Creagh would be on the most, I think. Hornby wouldn't have been cheap either, nor Young when they signed at the time. Jeremy Smith is probably another I'll throw out there. I imagine that if they stay Soward and Weyman are in for a significant increase in salary this time next year

Last edited:

Cagey Mac

Bench
I think that you'll see Henry get a game next year and be nurtured he has loads of talent. I hope that we also retain Marketo too; he's a little light but huge heart

Godz Illa

Coach
Bennett's already working his magic on him re: sticking around. Article in Big League quoted Henry saying he was all set to sign with the Cowboys in November last year, until he got a phone call from Bennett. Re-signed with Saints for two years shortly after.

Hopefully Uncle Wayne can now turn his attention to Paea.

Has played well with the opportunity this year and will improve as well.

Get well Big Fella.

cyms

Juniors
1st Grade
1. Ben Hornby
2. Brett Morris
3. Darius Boyd
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Beau Henry
8. Dan Hunt
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Ben Creagh
12. Beau Scott
13. Jeremy Smith
14. Matt Prior
15. Neville Costigan
16. Jarryd Saffy
17. Nathan Fien

Gotta get a decent no.7 now. Put Hornby back to fullback where he play's his best football and put Boyd in the centres so you can have Scott and Creagh wreaking havoc on both sides of the park.

Latest posts