What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons are the most boring team I have ever seen play

lockyno1

Post Whore
They are very similar to a well oiled machine. Nothing special, but solid across the park.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dragons are a great side. They just struggle a bit if a side can put a few quick tries on them. Soward especially takes the wrong option. When everything goes to plan though they are next to impossible to beat. Very, very, very disciplined.

HowHigh

Coach
Knew it wouldn't be long till some more Dragons hate threads were made after the game.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Huh? We threw it around more in that game than any other I can recall this year. The reason we only scored a couple of tries was mainly down to the Tigers defence. To their absolute credit, they really turned up in that department tonight, after a pretty pathetic showing against the Raiders.

Fingerbang

Bench
To be fair to the geniuss in this place, they can't post about choking so they have to find something negative to say about the Dragons.

Who the f*ck cares if you think they play boring footy? As long as they keep winning.

For the neutral fan, I reckon they are one of the most boring teams in the history of rugby league. Not really a great advertising tool for the game

Unfortunately, threads like this always evoke wanker responses like the ones above

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
bennett's sides win games, the master coach does it again. I would suggest there wouldn't be any dragons fans complaining right now and I'd go so far as to say if you don't like their style of play you should consider planning something else to do at 5pm on the 3rd of october

Fingerbang

Bench
For the neutral fan, I reckon they are one of the most boring teams in the history of rugby league. Not really a great advertising tool for the game

Unfortunately, threads like this always evoke wanker responses like the ones above
Talking of geniuss and negatives.

Yes, I can see how marketing the Red V throughout Grand Final week is going to be such a money waster. :roll:

And what happened to your choke jibes, rp?

Latest posts