What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons ARMY vs Roosters!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
Big game this friday night!! Lets get a massive crowd at our HOME ground. Home Sweet Home!

Any pre drinks or anything happening??

FIRE UP!!!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Isnt it a bit hard to have pre-game drinks on a friday? Everyone will be rushing over from work.
A win against the roosters would make St George Illawarra the FIRST team to qualify for the finals considering all you need is 28, and they will be on 26 with a bye up their sleeves. Lets get out there and cheer the boys on to a win that makes 29-0 look small.

Isnt it a bit hard to have pre-game drinks on a friday? Everyone will be rushing over from work.
A win against the roosters would make St George Illawarra the FIRST team to qualify for the finals considering all you need is 28, and they will be on 26 with a bye up their sleeves. Lets get out there and cheer the boys on to a win that makes 29-0 look small.

congrats on the 1000 posts!!! :D

:b:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
congrats on the 1000 posts!!! :D

:b:

Aww Shucks
684%7EBashful-Posters.jpg

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
If you add up the pre season trial score and the anzac day score, you get... 83-6. How many roosters supporters should we expect.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Another thread hijacked!! bloody hell... talk ur sh*t someone else hahah!!

Trying to get details across for the army this friday night!!

silverex

Bench
Threads ALWAYS get hijacked. But I guess that's why we have freedom of speech.

I'll be there Friday night with the missus. We'll be in our seats in the new stand, not with the Army unfortunately.

I hope we get a good representation of Roosters fans along as well.

Go the Dragons!!

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
after a short illness i'm back in the run on squad, so i'll see you all there, i might need to give you all a pep talk before the game.

The Major

Bench
Always the same people hijacking threads too! lol..
No plans this time round for pre drinks, James. Best bet would be just to lob to the Royal beforehand and see who calls by on the way past. I'll be getting to the ground probably around kickoff for the u/20's. Will see ya there buddy. You can fill me in on how everythings been down at Hogwarts.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Always the same people hijacking threads too! lol..
No plans this time round for pre drinks, James. Best bet would be just to lob to the Royal beforehand and see who calls by on the way past. I'll be getting to the ground probably around kickoff for the u/20's. Will see ya there buddy. You can fill me in on how everythings been down at Hogwarts.

Yeh the same 2 people hijack the threads, ahah they havnt u the sh*t talking thread yet!!
Yeh ill be geting to the ground for the U20's aswell...
Sounds good mate.. cya then!

Nitro

Juniors
I'm there, can't wait!!

I will be hitting the Carlton again before the match, hope to see some of you there!

Fire up boys, hope this game can help our for and against even more ;)

Cheers,
Adam.