What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons call for press conferance on Friday

RedVDave

First Grade
Might be about the Reebok gear.

Although I do hope the signing of Wallace is indeed true!

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
i am still to believe the swap is true however i honestly think with Wallace we can win the comp - Boyd is an excellent player but is not the difference between winning a premiership or not.

Doug2234

First Grade
I have heard soime pretty solid murmors about the wallace boyd swap but im still not convinced.

When is this press conference on Friday. I have the day off so i might tag along and put any developments on here via my iPhone.

TheRev

Coach
I dont rly understand why Brisbane would want Boyd.. then again he seemed a much better player back at the Broncos, for whatever reason...

Maybe the Broncos are in the same position as us, too many halves, where we have too many backs..

saint-colesy

Juniors
I will f**king rage if this turns out to be true.

Wallace is the biggest pile of sh*t to ever play origin, Doust needs to be put down if it happens.

woodley_11

Juniors
Boyd might want to leave, but why would we sign Wallace when we have a player with much more potential in Beau Henry coming through junior footy? Bennett wouldn't make such a pointless signing after ensuring Henry stays at the Dragons. Unless Jamie Soward is getting dropped or traded which I can't see coming. We would be better signing some muscle in the forwards after losing Poore.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
umm Bennett was the one who brought Wallace to Brisbane, he clearly rates him.

Not saying it will happen, just saying Wayne does rate Wallace your point is not really valid.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Wallace is better than any halfback we have at the club, including Henry, who needs more time. Any watch the U20's prelim? He cho.....had a shocker.

saint-colesy

Juniors
I'd take Hornby over Wallace anyday.

If we get Wallace where does Hornby go?

I'd rather we have Fien at Halfback

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Gees some of you people are so misinformed....Did you not hear Johnny Raper, Reg Gasnier, Graham Langlands, Ian Walsh, Johnny King, Norm Provan and Billy Smith and have all gone and visited this river in Tasmania.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LhdNE26GU
The seven of them have been restored to their greatest form from their playing days in the 1960's. That is what the press conference is for, to announce all Seven players will be back in Dragons jumpers for 2010.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
many possible reasons for this press conference:

• player swap
  • maybe darius has learned to answer questions & they are going to show off his new skills
  • announcing the return of the dell
  • dragons announcing their disgust at the handling of the oceanic viking affair
  • left over media catering budget for 2009

Doug2234

First Grade
many possible reasons for this press conference:

• player swap
  • maybe darius has learned to answer questions & they are going to show off his new skills
  • announcing the return of the dell
  • dragons announcing their disgust at the handling of the oceanic viking affair
  • left over media catering budget for 2009

or they could be announcing
  • the return of Gaz
  • Matt Cooper has a new ride and wants to show of his new tempe tyres hook ups.
  • Brett Morris was found to be wearing his underwear on the outside while out on the town last night... he is taking the "Supermoz" comments on this forum too far.
  • a swap was going to proceed between Boyd and Wallace... until Doust found out Wallace only had 1 working testicle and backed out of the deal.

Latest posts