What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne "No Try"

Vlad59

Bench
I know you're not that stupid

For what it's worth I don't even subscribe to the "it cost storm the game" point of view.

The bunker system needs to be blown up and overhauled. I'd start with the refs at least being involved in the decision making like in union or even being solely responsible for it ala the NFL.
Exactly. It was a shite decision. It didn’t change the result. Move on lads.

Valheru

Coach
don't worry the strip from Turuva after his charge down and Sorensen stepping out after he caught it made up for it
Yeah that Sorenson one didn't get mentioned at all, his foot was definitely in the air when he caught it.

However, he did put his foot down over the line first then lifted it so not sure if that means he was in the field of play or not.

some11

Referee
Panthers fan here.
Thought it was a Try on live viewing. Thought it was a Try based on bunker footage.

Terrible decision, and absolutely changed the course of the second half.

Really disappointed that this decision will now dominate parts of the discourse around the game, rather than just focussing on the end result and the unrelenting Panthers juggernaut.
Good take. Give it a few weeks and no one will remember/care.

It happened against Melbin so I dont have a whole lot of sympathy for them anyway

Latest posts