What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons call for press conferance on Friday

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am sure if the swap happened it would be a decision made by both Bennett and Doust. Poor Doust always cops it.

If the swap was to happen I would not be worried. Wallace and Soward would be the halves and Hornby to return to his better suited and vacant position of fullback. No brainer guys and a good move imo, that is if Boyd want's to return to QLD. Why keep him against his will.

or they could be announcing
  • the return of Gaz
  • Matt Cooper has a new ride and wants to show of his new tempe tyres hook ups.
  • Brett Morris was found to be wearing his underwear on the outside while out on the town last night... he is taking the "Supermoz" comments on this forum too far.
  • a swap was going to proceed between Boyd and Wallace... until Doust found out Wallace only had 1 working testicle and backed out of the deal.

haha

that or the announcement that Ben Hornby is leaving his wife and instead proposing to his number 1 fan!!!!

Gaba

First Grade
Here is what the press conference will be

Bennett extended his contract for 2 years
Boyd and weyman,soward extended for 2 years
Sailor as the assistant coach to Brownie

Last edited:

GeyerIsADouche

Juniors
Its 'mid november' so i'm guessing they will be showing off our new kit. If not they may be announcing the all star and dream team line ups. I doubt the swap will happen... why aren't the broncs holding a press conferance as well?

j0nesy

Bench
I still think the rumour is BS, but Peter Wallace is the one of best half-backs in the NRL and is miles ahead of Hornby as a halfback:
1. Thurston
2. Prince
3. Cronk
4. Wallace / Kimmorley

Sure, Wallace was out of form leading up to and throughout the Origin series, but it can happen. He plays a lot more good games than poor ones and had a very good season last season.

woodley_11

Juniors
If there is a press conference I am tipping it may be related to club memberships they are pretty close to being on sale I'd imagine.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Might be about the Reebok gear.
I thought that already happened. Actually, it has been common knowledge for some time, not sure of the official announcement. You could be right Dave.

As for Wallace, I rate him. But imo it's still a back seat rumour.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
1. The Bag
6. Sow Sow
7. Ginja Ninja

or

1. Astro
6. Sow Sow
7. The Bag

I like the first one, but happy with the second. Wallace would add another dimension to us. Wont happen though. No way the Broncos would off Walace for Tim Smith, who hasn't one anything in his career apart from be hyped to the power of max 4 years ago. Now that guy is the epitome of a sh*t halfback.

Good either way.

Godz Illa

Coach
Whatever the rocket clock says on Play School today. Or maybe it's the flower clock? Either way, I'm tipping we'll be going through the round window