What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons dating, dragons love!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
met my wife 25 years ago, she was a Bulldogs suporter, it didnt take much to convert her, shes all red white now,
she even Bought red n white Lingerie with a red ribon accros her waist on one of our anniversarys :D:D:D

saintania

Juniors
Single and yes, on the list of requirements is "St.George supporter or willing to convert".

If he isn't, it is better that he doesn't support league at all and likes having his own time on at least one day a weekend (longer for away road trip games).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm with serb..*

*and by that, i mean i hereby agree with what serb has to say regarding a mr hornby, and not inferring that serb & i are together in a dragpn love kind of way**

**not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:

SerbDragon

Coach
ben_hornby1.jpg

Take it from the president of the unattractive man club, this man is not attractive.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
My missus is a doggies fan. Grew up
in a doggies family and won't change
Exact opposite, I'm a Doggies fan and the missus is a Dragons fan. Neither of us will ever change but as a result we've developed a deep soft spot for each others clubs. We're both members of both clubs too.

SerbDragon

Coach
i'm with serb..*

*and by that, i mean i hereby agree with what serb has to say regarding a mr hornby, and not inferring that serb & i are together in a dragpn love kind of way**

**not that there is anything wrong with that.

lol oh dear

Red'n'White

Juniors
My missus didnt even like league before I met her. She said it was a stupid game, but I saw potential in her. She is now a Dragon. She loves the footy and even been to a few games. As for the kids I tell them if they dont support the Dragons they will have to sleep with the dog. Na just kidding. My youngest (6) is a mad Dragon and loves Jamie, but it was Wendel last year that got him going. Every time Dell is on tv he always calls me and tells me Wendell is on the tv. We live down the south coast and Dell is on WIN tv all the time. He watches Dellevision with me and loves the big man..... My other son (8) has folowed his Grandad and is an Everton supportes i the EPL, but he likes the Dragons too...

dragon_kirby

Juniors
Both myself and my wife were born at kogarah hospital both avid dragons fans actually i was introduced to my wife by my friend who said she is just as crazy about the dragons as i am!! and our boy was also born in kogarah hospital so he will have no choice!!