What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons eye Farah

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Farah would be a one year plan. Not a bad one either. You get him at a reduced rate, he's still good enough. Give him a second year option in the clubs favour.

He'd make Benji useful again.

Old Timer

Coach
Farah would be a one year plan. Not a bad one either. You get him at a reduced rate, he's still good enough. Give him a second year option in the clubs favour.

Nurse Ratched is looking for you

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would only get Farrah is Benji stays on. THey both know each others games and will fill in the gap year for when they can develop a junior long term. But if Benji is not re-signed then why the hell would you risk getting Farrah.

If Saints get Farrah I think it spells out our worst fears that Mary will be there next season. Farrah would be a Mary type signing.

BennyV

Referee
Just embarrassing. Players like Nathan Peats, James Segeyaro and the Cowboys prodigy Brandon Smith have switched clubs, and we're left here deciding between the dreadful Rein and the past-it Farah.

More reason to bring in a new coach asap. Planning and recruitment decisions need to be made
There is far more upside to Farah over Rein. Farah has got 2 coaches sacked, he could be the best thing to happen to our club...

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors

Not convinced. After watching last nights game between the cowboys and doggies, we need a half-back with a good kicking game. Slick service out of dummy half will help that, but it won't change fundamental problems

St Georgio

Juniors
I think we have become the West Magpies of the 80s/90s where washed up players and no Ideas coaches use to go!
Very Sad IMO!

Gareth67

First Grade
As Jason Taylor said - " too many cooks are spoiling the broth "
At the Dragons we just don't have a cook , for most of the season we have been eating cold food straight out of a can. .
So at this moment I would kill for a cook , sign him for 1 year , at least we will have something hot in our stomachs !
In other words , for that 1 year we shall have someone who can organise our attack , because right now we have nobody .

Last edited:

GKJ79

Juniors
We have 2 cracking young hookers in the 20's and both are potential top liners

Yes thats why we must sign farrah, to show them that they aren't wanted, will never get an opportunity, and to take the first deal they can get from rival club, its called, "DRAGONS FOOTY"

GKJ79

Juniors
I would only get Farrah is Benji stays on. THey both know each others games and will fill in the gap year for when they can develop a junior long term. But if Benji is not re-signed then why the hell would you risk getting Farrah.

If Saints get Farrah I think it spells out our worst fears that Mary will be there next season. Farrah would be a Mary type signing.

You should start your own thread, and it should read,

"I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT"

drago brelli

Bench
I think we have become the West Magpies of the 80s/90s where washed up players and no Ideas coaches use to go!
Very Sad IMO!
your comment about wests in the early 90s is close to the mark.Raudonikis was on the program as the coach but the coaching was really done by Langmack. McGregor is way better than silly old Tommy.

Old Timer

Coach
still getting over the last time they were both here. If they both come back i"ll start watching the gay fl, sorry i mean afl

Not sure where they get all the love from around here

Those wankers made us look like a women's bowling club with those white leg ins.

Smith's insistence on playing his brother was just like Mary with Lafai.

For the record can anyone tell me how many NRL premierships Smith actually won?????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes thats why we must sign farrah, to show them that they aren't wanted, will never get an opportunity, and to take the first deal they can get from rival club, its called, "DRAGONS FOOTY"
Don't be too worried about that.

Taylor will sign all your hookers and dump them in reggies for the entire season while he plays back rowers and office secretaries at dummy half instead.

At the end of the year they'll all want out. You can just pick them up then and their value won't have changed any.

emu62

Juniors

Those wankers made us look like a women's bowling club with those white leg ins.

For the record can anyone tell me how many NRL premierships Smith actually won?????

smiths insistence on playing his brother was far worse than Mary & Lafai as in reserve grade
was a bloke by the name of Andrew Walker

Forster Dragon

Juniors

We were a far stronger proposition than what we are now.

St Georgio

Juniors
Smith returned to Australia to coach the St George Dragons for the 1991 season. He took the club to consecutive Grand Finals in 1992(in which his younger brother Tony played from the Dragons' interchange bench) and1993, losing both to Wayne Bennett'sBrisbane Broncos. Smith would remain at St George until 1995.

Great effort considering the bookies had us 100 to 1 in 92/93, remember we lost to the QLD Broncos!
I also remember Simthy was given a great send off by the players from KO!

Latest posts