What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Fear Eels

BlueAnGold

Juniors
well there ya go, barretts got a lot more smarts than i thought
emsmilep.gif

Eldorado

Juniors
With the dogs getting upif the dragonswin one of their next twothey'll have the knights first up so either Willow or Roopy is going to be oneunhappy camper in two weeks :)

BlueAnGold

Juniors
...before drop kicking the pretenders...
lol, your gonna get your chance in week 1 now willow, see, wishes do come true
emwink.gif

Don't tell Willow, but I can't think of anything I want more than Saints at Marathon in the first final. I have some scores to settle at work. One girl made up a poster from newspaper headlines and stuck it on my locker after the Knights/ Saints game.

BlueAnGold

Juniors
lol, roopy mate, i don't think i'd want to face either saints or roosters at marathon if i was you. they both have better winning records their than the knights, in fact i don't think you have beaten the saints there yet
emwink.gif

looks like you guys have now got the roosters first up though,arrr memories of freddy eh
emsmilep.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good to see everyone is alive and kicking....

Barrett has said it and Lance Thompson said it again today... 'we don't want to meet Parrramatta in the finals... (scared look on face)....
fetch.dll
... fair dinkum... this is an actual photo of every member of the St George team today. They all looked the same! Terrified of meeting Parramatta!!!

Listen up Parra boys.
I really do hope that Saints do meet Parra in week one of the semis.
Ever heard of leaving the cue in the rack? Make sure your boys are ready to play because our lads are ready to battle!

Eldorado

Juniors
LOL, alive and kicking eh! As if you won't have something to say for yourself should the impossible occur and your guys knock over the Eels, yeah right
emwink.gif

Trust me Willow, we will be there to play, you can count on that
emthup.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
IMO = In My Opinion
ATM = At The Moment
LMAO = Laughing My Asre Off
RATFALMAO = Rolling Around The Floor And Laughing My Arse Off
PIRASS = Pepe Is Really A Saints Supporter

I think you get the gist...
emwink.gif