What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons get preferential treatment

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
St George Illawarra have become the protected species of the NRL. The judiciary’s decision to downgrade the charge against Justin Poore was the latest in a string of moves that have been favourable to the competition leaders.
Jamie Soward attempted to kick Greg Inglis in the face and didn’t even get a week. The same player has bitten an opponent this year but nothing came of it, because the NRL couldn’t be bothered.
Wayne Bennett clearly has the hierarchy running scared. They’ve got two extra points they shouldn’t have after the video ref blunder against the Bulldogs.
I am fed up with league’s favouritism towards the premiership frontrunners. Join me online at 1pm today.

Apparently we've been getting favouritism all year? Could of fooled me but this blog will be interesting, seeing all the dogs fans come out and cry about Round 10.

kordo

Bench
Link:
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg...ts/dragons_have_nrl_hierarchy_running_scared/

Sick of this Phil Rothfield merkin - always have, always will. A scum Sharks supporter who clearly harbours bias against the Saints and not afraid to show it. No doubt all non-Saints supporters will be coming out of the woodwork and stick their boot into the team :roll:

But for what it's worth...I'm loving the hate. Just goes to show how well the team is going this year - they're going so good they've got everyone running scared. They have earnt it.

RedVDave

First Grade
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...016365,00.html

Might be getting back at the dragons for not talking to him, i wont be surprise to see the tigers will be next

...Can you blame them for not wanting to talk to this fool, seriously this bloke is just bias every year he tips the Cronulla to come first and for a Cronulla player to win the Dally M award. And he sits there scratching his head as to why no one wants to do an interview with him it's because they can't take this goose seriously! And then today he has the nerve to say we are getting fair treatment! Are you kidding me? I could tolerate this bloke before but after today he has become unbearable.

Also Gaba was not having a go at you mate lol, just thought I would go from your quote.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rothfield =

tantrum.jpg

join me online at 1pm to discuss.

Doug2234

First Grade
The time stamp on the call was 12am this morning.

Seems like little Philly couldnt sleep and was upset no one returned his calls so he woke up and wrote some dribble.

Next time i see him im going to hand him a tissue, wipe his tears and also clean the little bit of bullsh*t on his lip!!!! I

silverex

Bench
I can't believe that Phil the Dill is serious!

Surely he's just putting this out there to get a reaction. And all us Dragons diehards are reacting! I bet it gets all the Dragons haters excited. I can see them all salivating now as they sit, hovering over their keyboards, waiting for 1:00pm.

Loved the pic Muzby!

Godz Illa

Coach
Surely he's just putting this out there to get a reaction.
Exactly. His sh!tty, worthless blog is floundering badly, so he decides to provoke the NRL's biggest fanbase to get a few hits. The supercilious chump is almost unanimously despised in the league community. Ignore him

big pat

Coach
Exactly. His sh!tty, worthless blog is floundering badly, so he decides to provoke the NRL's biggest fanbase to get a few hits. The supercilious chump is almost unanimously despised in the league community. Ignore him

its hard to ignore someone who walks around with a dick on his head.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
First they print large articles about Brett Morris joining the dogs and then release a one liner confirming his re-signed. Now this. If the press wins you games then the Dogs will win the comp. How biased are these guys. It's beyond a joke.

Such obvious hyperbole and deliberate provocation does not warrant a response from any self-respecting Dragons supporter. Don't give his column any cred by joining the blog today. Ignore the dickhead. He's obviously battling for stories and thinks he'll get the biggest bite from us.

Rubbish journalism from a rubbish newspaper. Yet again. And to think this bloke is on a six-figure income to come up with this crap.

RedV6

Juniors
the paper is a joke. They put a self imposed ban on the bad issues in league to be positive about the game only to allow this muppet to throw mud where ever he wants. I am done with that paper...... now even gunna read it on the net anymore..... they have him and that rebecca wilson ... what more can I say!!!

TheRev

First Grade
What a load of QQ.

The article just highlights to me that he does not agree with the change in direction for the paper (old habits die hard), but he has been told to do it by higher powers.

Why would you trust him though, the Daily Tele have a long way to go before anybody trusts them with any information, or that the 'no scandal' approach will actually stick.

Latest posts