What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons get preferential treatment

saint_girl

Juniors
I replied to this dickhead because it really pissed me off. Doubt if mine will get posted. I did mention that the telecrap doesn't have any high standards if he is a journo. This guy is a joke but the Doggies fans are lapping it up. They really really need to get over what happened in Round 10 (I think that is the right round)

Mr Saab

Referee
I replied to him and he wrote back with an essay!
His "potential" story he was going to print about the Dragons is laughable...Wayne does not need to have players talk about him in glowing terms to the media.

boxa777

Coach
People don't get it ..

He has sucked in all of you. I say f**k him !

His blog is a worthless piece of sh*t. He has no credibility as a journalist. And what better way to improve his disgraceful blog than by pissing off the biggest supporter group in Sydney.

As if Bennett was going to return his call and do his story in that arsewipe of a newspaper. Get real you fool.

Boycott his blog, don't give him the satisfaction. He is scum.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I replied to him and he wrote back with an essay!
His "potential" story he was going to print about the Dragons is laughable...Wayne does not need to have players talk about him in glowing terms to the media.
Was that yours? But you said you weren't a saints fan :lol:

That post got under his skin, I've never seen him write anything so long. But again, much of it was incomprehensible lol

Mr Saab

Referee
Was that yours? But you said you weren't a saints fan :lol:

That post got under his skin, I've never seen him write anything so long. But again, much of it was incomprehensible lol

roffy is a bit precious today.. he must really dislike commodore 64s

silverex

Bench
I'm as fired up as the rest of you about this rubbish but I chose not to respond to him as it only encourages him. It wold have been best if all Dragons supporters just ignored him but everyone has a choice.

When you think about it, what is our concern here? Nothing he says is going to change the fact that we're winning games and we're on top of the table and we're premiership favourites.

So Phil, cry and whinge all you like, the Saints are still coming!!

saint-colesy

Juniors
My comment to him didnt get through, the f**king merkin cant even spell. Read his last few responses and hes got all sorts of errors.

Sir Biffo

Bench
My comment to him didnt get through, the f**king merkin cant even spell. Read his last few responses and hes got all sorts of errors.

He says he can't type and it takes him 10 minutes to write a response with two fingers. I can just imagine that baboon sitting in front of a keyboard wondering what the hell to do.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Its about time to Phil, just quietly.
You’ll get a good response today at least. Nothing like a good baiting to increase the hits.
Uncle Rupert will be sure you get a nice big Turkey in your Christmas bonus stocking this year Beetroot Head.

Dragon Dargon Man, Glad he's not a Sharjies Fan of Riiiiiiiiighto Buzzzzzzz (Reply)
Thu 13 Aug 09 (11:06am)

photo_384.jpg
It’s tomato head, if you don’t mind.
Phil Rothfield
Thu 13 Aug 09 (01:33pm)

Here's mine.

Its a passionate bleat. We were all going off about our luck in 07 when Ryan got off for decking Ryles at WIN & they got three or four calls in a game. You make your own luck though & thats reflected year after year in the stats - if you're agood enough team, things generally seem to go your way because you overcome the odd bad bounce of the ball or bad call.

We're not home yet by any stretch of the imagination, but a rant like that from a supposed editor, well, how seriously is anyone in power going to take it. He can't be serious & if he is, he's playing to the lowest common denominator.

Just remember, this is a Tabloid people. I'll give Buzz his dues on his ability to stir up sh*t. Just remember to take it with a grain of salt. His admission that we are playing OUTSTANDING football in one reply totally contradicts the belief we are being given a free ride.

Yeah,

For OWTS, NO response was the swift reply.

I coulda gone on about .................... (oops) check that thought.
Geez, I can't even get away with that HERE.

I was wishing some hateful, vengeful stuff on this bloke.

BUT ...... He REALLY isn't worth it.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I had never heard of that dickhead before and wished it could have stayed that way :(. Funny how most of the Dragons haters are merkinerbury supporters and all they ever can say about us is that we are chokers, f**k I hope the Dragons win it this year and finally shut these f**kwits up.

We also get to sit in the best seats at the movies and have special rings that give us free food from vending machines. Suck it Rothfield!

Latest posts