What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons have the X Factor!!!

Minh

First Grade
The Dragons are rock solid from 1-17, the back five are all origin and/or internationals, Sowie city/country, Hornby has never let anyone down in origin and if memory serves me right he's probably won more origins than lost?

Both props(Origin), we probably have the best backrow combination in the comp with Creagh, Scott, and Smitty. This is a damn fine forward pack, and an equally impressive backline, throw in Fien and co from the bench and we have a formidable team indeed.

Granted St. George, probably don't have an out and out super star the likes of Inglis, Lockyer, or Thurston, our super star is none other than coach Wayne Bennett. We have a mighty impressive team and I rate Bennett as our true "X Factor".
Go the Mighty Dragons!!!

TheDalek079

Bench
Bennett is the X Factor? I thought his rendition of can you feel the love tonight didn't gain enough yes votes from the judges to progress to the next round?

woodley_11

Juniors
We have the most balanced line up with players all across the park who can do the job, just a matter of showing up on the day and playing to our potential. The Roosters may boast having Carney, Pearce, Anasta on fire but a star team will always beat a team of stars.

Minh

First Grade
Bennett is the X Factor? I thought his rendition of can you feel the love tonight didn't gain enough yes votes from the judges to progress to the next round?

Haha, so long as the players are singing "Oh when the saints....go marching in..." come Sunday night it won't even matter if he didn't pass the audition, anyway win, lose or draw the players and the coach are still winners in my eyes, but I have great faith they will win it.

Ever since Bennett arrived, the Dragons have become the benchmark and the most respected and probably feared team in the comp, and credit must go to the players as well.

TheDalek079

Bench
Haha, so long as the players are singing "Oh when the saints....go marching in..." come Sunday night it won't even matter if he didn't pass the audition, anyway win, lose or draw the players and the coach are still winners in my eyes, but I have great faith they will win it.

Ever since Bennett arrived, the Dragons have become the benchmark and the most respected and probably feared team in the comp, and credit must go to the players as well.

will your players be singing or will we need to get Alfie down to sing his song again...;-)

it'll be a tough match, either side can win it. can't say with any certainty who'll be singing in celebration post match

Minh

First Grade
will your players be singing or will we need to get Alfie down to sing his song again...;-)

it'll be a tough match, either side can win it. can't say with any certainty who'll be singing in celebration post match

I'll accept it either way,and I'm sure most Saints fans will, every game in the NRL is tough and any team can beat another on their day, the fact is it's been a joy to follow this team especially the last two years where they've been consistent.

I'll stick my neck out and still stand by the fact I think they will win without much doubt. But it's not over till the fat lady sings-not Alfie hahahaha.

Minh

First Grade
Fire up Dragons fans!!!

It's now or never until next year of course.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Depends how drunk you can get him.

TheDalek079 said:
I can't make a tip either. All I know is that I'm in it for the ride - that's probably the only thing holding the nerves in check. Hoping for a grand final win... I'll let you know if we have it in the bag just before fulltime.

Minh

First Grade
Good way to approach it, it's only a game after all. A bloody big game at that, of course it can go either way but I'm hoping we are lucky enough to be victors tomorrow, it's a great ride to be involved in the GF.

Minh

First Grade
Fear not Dragons fans we have plenty of strike power to take it out, one more sleep to go.

This Year?

Immortal
To be honest I don't have any fear about tomorrow. I've seen the Dragons lose a GF and I know that feeling all too well. I'm taking what the media and StHaters say with a grain of salt. I'm so proud that we get to see our team run out one last time for 2010 and if they hold up that trophy, it would top off what has been a wonderful season.

Minh

First Grade
i have a very good feeling about this. can't wait! 24 hours to go :D

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going, our team have proven over the last two years that we are tough, especially to bounce back the way they did after last year, most other teams would have capitulated.

I don't care if we lose(it will hurt, no doubt), but the time is now and the boys will give it a big shake, we just got to show the team that we're as courageous as they are as worthy fans. It's been a great journey following the Red V since 85, that won't change regardless of the result tomorrow. Hoping tomorrow we all be in footy heaven for one night.

Minh

First Grade
cometh the hour, cometh the man, I mean Red V men haha, this is it I'm fired up!!!

Minh

First Grade
Dragons 2010 Premiers!!!

The players were awesome and there's only one "Saint Wayne Bennett".:D