What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Head Of Recruitment

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I'm not sure as to what capacity these two hangers on are currently involved in at the club.

Millward has been involved with Recruitment at some stage and Haran as the General Manager of Football but Millard would have replaced Millward but I think Haran is still the GM of Football.

Anyone else on the Forum know anything about these two hombres?
Haran is being f**ked off after this year isn't he?

Dragon David

First Grade
Haran is being f**ked off after this year isn't he?
Well it is a possibility. He could very well go on the pension seeing that he has been at the club for ages - how old is he 70? Only joking of course.

To me moving forward, we have the right head coach, maybes for assistant coaches for first grade and pretty good coaches in the minor grades, possibly PO'S as the Recruitment Manager, we will need an astute and reliable General Manager of Football and with these we should be pretty good from a running of the football side of things go. With our hope of securing PO'S we should get some decent signings then on and with that we climb up the ladder.

Easy said than done!!

justadragon

Bench
For those of you wanting to know more about Haran, check out this link.

It opened my eyes up a bit, but then you wonder why all the stupid mistakes at the Dragons.

Harry Bath

Juniors
For those of you wanting to know more about Haran, check out this link.

It opened my eyes up a bit, but then you wonder why all the stupid mistakes at the Dragons.
its all12 months old!!!

Gardenia

Juniors
Well it is a possibility. He could very well go on the pension seeing that he has been at the club for ages - how old is he 70? Only joking of course.

To me moving forward, we have the right head coach, maybes for assistant coaches for first grade and pretty good coaches in the minor grades, possibly PO'S as the Recruitment Manager, we will need an astute and reliable General Manager of Football and with these we should be pretty good from a running of the football side of things go. With our hope of securing PO'S we should get some decent signings then on and with that we climb up the ladder.

Easy said than done!!
I agree but how long are they going to drag their feet while other clubs are nabbing the good signings. It is agony

Dragon David

First Grade
I agree but how long are they going to drag their feet while other clubs are nabbing the good signings. It is agony
Yes you are right there Gardenia. If we do manage to land P O'S as our R & R Manager, it might be too late to get any decent players as there will be none left in what is a not too much in the basket anyway. Therefore, unless we are already in talks with some player managers and all we need is this straight talking negotiator's services to seal deals, then we must hire him asap.

TheRev

First Grade
Why does it seem every man and his dog is saying POS to the Dragons, and we hear nothing, when is this going to happen ???
o Its hard for us fans sitting here waiting, but these things could take weeks or months.. contracts and media management and exiting the dolphins... plus the relocation process.. and again hes still employed at that rival club.. that said the sooner the better for sure...

o Plus random has poured some cold water over our cook excitement.. doesnt sound as locked in as we imagined..

Latest posts