What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Head Of Recruitment

Coffs dragon

Bench
that one role is the one, head of football department. From a corporate side of things teh club is moving along pretty well. The football department is a mess and that is on Haran.

Get a decent head of football in place and the place starts to move forward.
1 agree 100% & this bloke is a light Flyweight competing in the Heavyweight division of the NRL successful clubs.

dragonreddy

Juniors
that one role is the one, head of football department. From a corporate side of things teh club is moving along pretty well. The football department is a mess and that is on Haran.

Get a decent head of football in place and the place starts to move forward.
For sure, and he has been around for a hell of a long time as has Millward.

Its not like anything will change with him there ,he isnt capable of any better than he has given for what seems like a decade.

Also on the centre of excellence ,there wont be many of our players allowed in there haha, maybe they should get Mary back to run it and call it the centre of mediocrity.

Dragon David

First Grade
We’ll all be in nursing homes by the time the centre of excellence is built…. still haven’t even got the DA approved
Everything takes forever with the Dragons. So much time lost and things just ddddrrrraaaaaggggg on. Things seem to be done at snails pace and so many opportunities lost along the way. Really frustrating as if we have all the time in the world and they still cannot get it right.

I think the people in the nursing homes move faster than the members of the Board.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Everything takes forever with the Dragons. So much time lost and things just ddddrrrraaaaaggggg on. Things seem to be done at snails pace and so many opportunities lost along the way. Really frustrating as if we have all the time in the world and they still cannot get it right.

I think the people in the nursing homes move faster than the members of the Board.
I see what you did there

Mojo

Bench
Just checked progress of COE on Wollongong Council site and still awaiting any number of reports to be finalised including State Govt Heritage and Planning Departments, Council Internal department and Local Councils etc
Anyone who has tried to get a DA approved virtually anywhere in NSW in the past decade or so will tell you that they wished they never started. A major project involving heritage issues approaches the impossible. No doubt it's not the club's fault, probably not local government either.

Gardenia

Juniors
This is why I have been banging on about this for a couple of months now. Who the f$#k is organising this shit for the club in the background, this is what we have become when we have wanted to sign anyone, a f#@king joke, and I dont blame Flanno its our administrators that need a right old shafting. We never give ultimatums to anyone we are after, we just cop it sweet when they have signed with someone else. So all this time wasted on pursuing someone who f#$ked us around has caused massive issues in our ability to sign anyone for 2025. Thankyou Webb and Haran for your exceptional contractual skills, and to you POS, well played you obviously used the Dragons as click bait to get what you want from somewhere else, instead of being upfront and saying you didnt want to go to the Dragons, you played us, well done !!!!
Yep hope the fat Pr**k chokes on a chiko roll.

Gardenia

Juniors
No news is good news DD. The Knights were quiet with their news and grabbed P O'S with not a whisper of a word from any of media men like Carayannis who said that we had tabled a good offer to O'S.

Rumours and speculation go hand in hand with our club. It doesn't pay to read, hear, see what this club MIGHT be doing. It's what the club WILL be doing is what I am waiting to hear, see, read about.

Signings to be hush hush. The Tele saying the Knights beats the likes of St George Illawarra to sign O'S again makes us look bad and embarrassing. Jesus wept and is still crying god love him.
Yes it does make us look bad. So sick of it

Latest posts