What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons home ground to small for semis..

nqboy

First Grade
OT, What sort of season tickets are on offer at SGI and WT? Do they have Oki (mini-)season tickets, WIN season tickets, Leichardt and Campbelltown season tickets or do they just offer 1 season ticket covering all venues for each club? If the latter, would there be a market for venue specific season tickets?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't know about Wests Tigers but St George Illawarra has different packages available depending on what you can afford. There's a few choices.
In basic terms you can buy a season ticket for all games at Kogarah or all games at Wollongong or both.

MightySharks said:
Maybe, but all I am asking is that away season ticket holders can get a seat not the general public. There is also going to be a large amount of St Geporge-Illawarra supporters who will miss out.

They will have a section reserved for you season ticket holders so don't worry.

MightySharks said:
I wonder if you would feel the same way if you a loyal fan would have no chance to watch your team play in a semi.
As for the scum part of your answer, trust a dragons fan too resort to name calling so early.

Boo hoo. If my team was playing like your team I wouldn't bother showing up!

There'll be roughly 21,000 in Wollongong smashing the ground record (standing room only on the Hill and north western terrace). It'll be a sea of all red and white and rightly so, the Dragons have earned it.

MightySharks

Bench
Man_of_Steel_1982 said:
Boo hoo. If my team was playing like your team I wouldn't bother showing up!

There'll be roughly 21,000 in Wollongong smashing the ground record (standing room only on the Hill and north western terrace). It'll be a sea of all red and white and rightly so, the Dragons have earned it.

I support my team no matter what, I'll be there buddy

BWNB

First Grade
MightySharks said:
I support my team no matter what, I'll be there buddy

its guys like you that are loyal to their team , do you think there will be any seats left for the general public and how much?

MightySharks

Bench
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
its guys like you that are loyal to their team , do you think there will be any seats left for the general public and how much?

I rekon there will be 1000-3000 general admission tickets they are $22 get to ticktek first thing Tuesday morning or ring them, you should be right mate.

BWNB

First Grade
MightySharks said:
I rekon there will be 1000-3000 general admission tickets they are $22 get to ticktek first thing Tuesday morning or ring them, you should be right mate.

yea it doesnt sound bad it will be a good game and hope for a sharks win the genral admission would be that area on the beer hill wouldnt it?
would that game be a night or day game
thanks

Nugby

Juniors
Blow me, MightySharks. If you care that much you'd be waiting by the phone with credit card details the second they went on sale. Sure a lot of people will miss out, but it just means that the people who really care are the ones who'll be there, not people who on the thursday/friday go hmm, I mighty go see a game of footy this weekend.

Look, we've copped it in our own forum for the last couple of weeks. I see this as just another form of trolling. And don't be so confident about the Dragons playing the Sharks, your club game and ours are by no means won yet.

MightySharks

Bench
Nugby said:
Blow me, MightySharks. If you care that much you'd be waiting by the phone with credit card details the second they went on sale. Sure a lot of people will miss out, but it just means that the people who really care are the ones who'll be there, not people who on the thursday/friday go hmm, I mighty go see a game of footy this weekend.

Look, we've copped it in our own forum for the last couple of weeks. I see this as just another form of trolling. And don't be so confident about the Dragons playing the Sharks, your club game and ours are by no means won yet.

I will be lining up.
Sharks will finish 7th win or lose this weekend

Nugby

Juniors
Then you're dedicated, and you'll be at the game. So no problem.

Of course if we take out the minor premiership and take on Manly I'm sure you'll still have tickets to a great game of football ;-)

RufusRex

Post Whore
Does the name Mighty Sharks make any one else feel like laughing ...
Its a lot like "Potent Eunuchs" or "Honest Politicians"

Latest posts