What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons jumpers - WTF?

ibeme

First Grade
I know it's hardly earth shattering, but I thought the Dragons were supposed to be wearing the Steelers heritage jersey today. Seems they've got their kit bags mixed up with soccer team's.

Moffo

Referee
Steven Gerrard said:
I think it looks better than the home strip.

i thought i saw you out there today :lol:

Im good Gregstar, got 5/7 this week, including picking the dragqueens!! A team with good forwards would've slaughtered yer team today though

gregstar

Referee
from what i heard on the radio moffo, the broncs backs ran sideways undoing the good work of their forwards. it seemed that lockyer was doing a barrett running sideways puting the outside backs under too much pressure.

Moffo

Referee
yeh thats about right, apart from hodges you wouldn't have fed any of the broncos backline today

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Do the Dragons wear their "Steelers" jerseys for games in Wollongong and the St George ones at Kogarah, or whats the story?

Latest posts