What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons jumpers - WTF?

innsaneink

Referee
FIREUPGAZ said:
ooooo i love these new adidas jerseys, the classic jerseys cant compete

Classic sportswear was Rugby league....shame theyre not involved in the top level any more. Best jumpers ever.

I would have preferred more of an Illawarra scarlet than the St George red they wore.

Ooowaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!:shock:

Jerseys looked better than I expected. It's a different look from the Red V (which is irreplaceable) but I don't mind it. Its actually a refreshing change IMO.

Our best alternative jersey was last years ANZAC Day strip, I've said before that this would have been an awesome away jumper.

phonetic

Juniors
Exactly.. a nice alternative. Only should wear it on a heritage day as we clash with no one, but it's nice to have it in the bag.

It ain't no red vee though.

phonetic said:
Exactly.. a nice alternative. Only should wear it on a heritage day as we clash with no one, but it's nice to have it in the bag.

It ain't no red vee though.

It will probably get another run in Round 23 against the Bulldogs who of course also have a predominately white jersey. Round 1 2005 against the Dogs we wore the Blood & Bandages.

Latest posts