What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS JUNIORS THREAD

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Ryan Hutchinson, that big red head will be a crowd favourite for the dragons in the future. Hope we can keep all these young gun forwards. Please dont fk it up dragons.
agree he is very much like Couchmans and then some

reminded me of Tobys 2022 in lower grades but probably a little more crazy and less efficient .........but equally a fire starter.

legs high striding
arms hitting at chest with force
A gooooooooden !!!!

Hopefully he can make the body transition to being a prop..........pretty similar to Couchmans ie 98kg max and also plays above his weight to height.

Its a shame that sometimes these guys with the weight to height they exhibit means they are more likely to be dominant NRL players later in their mid 20s plus

There are just so many big athletic guys that jump ahead early.

TheRev

First Grade
We have no idea what went on with Herring I thought the fact that we didn't seem to offer him a contract for a good year and a half was indicative of something... I think they also wanted to pursue king togia cause he got a contract straight away.

Herring had a big boot which was a big bonus, but he definitely had changed shape and size from a nippy little guy to being more like Burton.. Dunno what position he ends up.

Someone needed to post this.
Round 3 Ball Cup: A red/white hot Dragons continue their power house start to the season by thrashing a toothless Bears 60-10.

Steelers knocked off the Storm too 34-12.
Also comfortable wins by our Matt sides Dragons, 28-10, Steelers 20-0.

Our useless site has not even left a report or game footage.

Last edited:

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors

Victoire

Juniors
Jesse Williams name-dropped in an article by The Mole today

TEEN COULD SOLVE RED V ISSUES​

The Dragons are still struggling to score tries in the top grade after just one trial game - but have no such problems in the SG Ball Cup.

Speedy 18-year-old winger/centre Jesse Williams has scored seven tries in the opening three rounds of the competition, including a hat-trick in last weekend's 60-10 thrashing of the North Sydney Bears.

The teenager recently signed a two-year deal with the club and is destined for big things at the Big Red V.

Dragon David

First Grade

The Dragons are still struggling to score tries in the top grade after just one trial game - but have no such problems in the SG Ball Cup.

Speedy 18-year-old winger/centre Jesse Williams has scored seven tries in the opening three rounds of the competition, including a hat-trick in last weekend's 60-10 thrashing of the North Sydney Bears.

The teenager recently signed a two-year deal with the club and is destined for big things at the Big Red V.
It is great to see that Jesse (great name as it is one of my boys' name) is signed up for the next couple of years. We should be able to see his development blossom in that time and be a part of the NRL side as either a centre or winger. He has speed and power this kid.

randomdragon

Juniors

Great player and lightning quick, parramatta didn’t want him so he is our treasure. great footwork and bends the line well

TheRev

First Grade
It is great to see that Jesse (great name as it is one of my boys' name) is signed up for the next couple of years. We should be able to see his development blossom in that time and be a part of the NRL side as either a centre or winger. He has speed and power this kid.
Sensational news.. I have a feeling he will end up behind SFinau asap.. good size and speed, I think he will move quickly through the ranks.

btw I also am father to a Jesse, agree with the epic choice of names :p

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Sensational news.. I have a feeling he is going to shoot through in behind SFinau very quickly.. good size and speed, I think he will move quickly through the ranks.

btw I also am father to a Jesse, agree with the epic choice of names :p
Great name TheRev even though I am biased and he is a great man.