What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons name 2011 signings - Cuthbertson, Penese, D Gower

Minh

First Grade
RedVDave recently had a thread about whether Cuthbertson would be a worthwhile proposition and it was a great call by him. In Wayne we trust.

Minh

First Grade
Do you guys rate Bronx?

No not really, he's a pretty egnigmatic player but overall did not fire very often when he was at Canberra and the Sharks. I think the Bryson Goodwin of 2009 was a very good player but the 2010 version was very quiet. I think both Goodwins are quite talented but are at best just good solid first graders or fringe player's.

Cagey Mac

Bench
No not really, he's a pretty egnigmatic player but overall did not fire very often when he was at Canberra and the Sharks. I think the Bryson Goodwin of 2009 was a very good player but the 2010 version was very quiet. I think both Goodwins are quite talented but are at best just good solid first graders or fringe player's.

I used to have one of those but the threw it away as the eggs would be soft one hard the next and too hard to predict

to_ddeath

Coach
The Bryson Goodwin of 2010 was very quiet from the moment Boydy owned his arse back
at the start of the season. Couldn't take a trick from then on.

T.

Minh

First Grade
Bronx Goodwin is with us to cover for Morris or Nighty since we've lost Lett and Fai Fai Loa, cant really think of anyone else we've got for cover on the wing or fullback spot of any note though.