What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL All Stars representative

Dragons NRL all star representative

• Brett Morris

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Ben Creagh

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Michael Weyman

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

watatank

Coach
Who will/should represent the Dragons in the inaugural NRL all stars team?

As far as I'm concerned, there seem to be three clear candidates...at least I would be very surprised if it wasn't one of these three

* Brett Morris
* Ben Creagh
* Michael Weyman

Do you agree? If you don't who do you think should be there? Other thoughts?

intercept

Juniors
Wendell, Jamie and Lett are available for the Indigenous team... would be good if all 3 could get a run.

Based on his non-selection for the Australian tour, Ben Creagh should be our pick as fans. He deserves it.

MKD Saint

Juniors
My pick would be Weyman. Give somone a go that has not played for Australia, he deserves it.

Last edited:

The Nick

Bench
If they miss out on the Indigenous side then we shouldn't be picking them for the All Stars side IMO. It takes away from the spectacle, the All Stars team should definitely be the best of the best non-Indigenous players.

With that said, even if they were to be available, my vote still goes to Ben Creagh. He is definitely an NRL All Star in my opinion.

woodley_11

Juniors
Ben Creagh was voted Dragons player of the year... makes sense that he represent us in the All-Star side. Jamie Soward will probably be picked in at #6 for the Indigenous side as long as Dragons fans pick their teams on NRL.com. Considering he won the Provan/Summons medal this year it is likely. He wouldn't get a run in the All-Star side anyway because Benji is an automatic selection.

Jono1987

Juniors
It will be close between Morris and Creagh you would think. Both deserve it but since Creagh got snubbed for the Australian team, I'd like to see him get picked.

Liam

Juniors
Each team has one representative, along with the current Australian and New Zealand captain and vice captain, Lockyer, Smith, Benji and either Cayless or Blair I'm not sure which.
Isn't Jeremy Smith the NZ vice captain?

watatank

Coach
I'm voting for Creagh and I think he will get it, but only because competition for the outside backs will be too fierce (otherwise I'd say Morris will get it). It's hard to tell which way supporters will go though.

Weyman may make the team on default though because there will be plenty of competition for back row spots as well.