What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

SAP58

Juniors
He's the defence coach and 9s is a totally different structure. As I have stated earlier I think the main reason we are going well is fitness. They do look noticeably more fit this season. That hard arse trainer is really making his mark. That coupled with the fact that we have some great young juniors which hopefully now they have been shown off will be harder and harder for Mary to leave out of the team now. If we string a few losses together pressure will come from Flanno and from the public about giving Aitken and Lafai a solid stint in reserves.
FCD I can guarantee you Flanno is not just the defensive coach.

Dragons2020

Juniors
Aitken should be played in the back row in reserves to see after half a season if he is of any value as a possible first grade bench player

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
FCD I can guarantee you Flanno is not just the defensive coach.
Im not sticking up for Mary but for the past few seasons we have led the comp up until halfway though the season. Its the adaptability to go a full season where Flanno will help and hopefully a bit of luck with injury.

RedVDave

First Grade
Whilst I haven’t seen Flano at the tournament i believe he has had a significant impact on this team already. It really frustrates me to see our inferior So called head coach at the tournament who will no doubt now come out & take all the accolades from our performance.

It's the Mary way!!!

Don't worry as soon as we start losing you know which way the finger will be pointed.

SAP58

Juniors
Im not sticking up for Mary but for the past few seasons we have led the comp up until halfway though the season. Its the adaptability to go a full season where Flanno will help and hopefully a bit of luck with injury.
Don’t disagree FCD but if you look at our draw, hopefully our head coach will be no more after round 7 !

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Don’t disagree FCD but if you look at our draw, hopefully our head coach will be no more after round 7 !
We can only hope but with us signing an assistant that cant take the head role it looks unlikely. I actually think we will go okay this year even with Mary as coach with the new staff if a bit of luck goes our way.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The fact the Feagais didn't get named in the 9s though says to me they are probably at least 3rd in the pecking order. Unfortunately probably behind, Aitken, Lafai, Sailor, Wiliame, and probably even Fuimaono for a centre spot. I wouldn't have named Aitken or Lafai in the 9s we have seen enough of them and its our younger faster guys making an impact.
I would have much rather we gave the Feagai brothers and SSE a run in the 9's instead of Aitken, Lafai and Nightingale. If they were given a shot, then one or more of them may have put their hand up for a centre spot. But Mary didn't even give them the opportunity to show that we may have better options than Aitken and Lafai. I actually think the Feagai brothers would have performed better at the 9/s than Aitken and Lafai. I will add that Aitken and Lafai have shown sweet FA in the 9's.

After VK scores his try again proving Aitken is shit the camera panned out to Nighty who just shook his head as he lowered his eyes and he said f**k
Hasn’t played for how long and still in awe of Aitken’s lack of ability to read a simple play
Priceless

Priceless, can we move on from Price and focus our attention on the current head coach :thinking:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I would have much rather we gave the Feagai brothers and SSE a run in the 9's instead of Aitken, Lafai and Nightingale. If they were given a shot, then one or more of them may have put their hand up for a centre spot. But Mary didn't even give them the opportunity to show that we may have better options than Aitken and Lafai. I actually think the Feagai brothers would have performed better at the 9/s than Aitken and Lafai. I will add that Aitken and Lafai have shown sweet FA in the 9's.
SFA is all they're good for