What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

qld redvee

Juniors
Korbin has re broken his arm and will be out for a number of weeks Same arm as last year
sammy
thats a huge setback for Korbin and its obviously going to impact the team big time with prop rotation. Just hope supercoach doesnt think graham can play 70 minutes to cover Korbins loss

Dragsters

First Grade
I would have much rather we gave the Feagai brothers and SSE a run in the 9's instead of Aitken, Lafai and Nightingale. If they were given a shot, then one or more of them may have put their hand up for a centre spot. But Mary didn't even give them the opportunity to show that we may have better options than Aitken and Lafai. I actually think the Feagai brothers would have performed better at the 9/s than Aitken and Lafai. I will add that Aitken and Lafai have shown sweet FA in the 9's.

I can't for the brothers either but it will be the back end of the season at best, more likely next.

Latest posts