What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons poised to make a play for Bellamy

possm

Coach
Yeah I think this was actually a rumour that someone on the forum started. No way Gaz would be able to walk into the team if Bennett didn't want him. Bennett was the boss while he was here thats for sure.

Your right and that is one of the big differences between the Bennett era and now.

Breathingfire

Juniors
But would you like Ricky as the coach of the Dragons?

Yes. I think he did a great with NSW and is ready to go again but unfortunately he is at the Eels. I haven't totally given up on Price to be honest. I think he deserves another year and I am quite comfortable with that.

possm

Coach
Price will be the starting coach for 2013 and will last the season if he performs well. He is also in the running for 2014 on; along with any other coach Doust decides to consider.

Surely, that is all the support he needs.

rainman44

Bench
Price will be the starting coach for 2013 and will last the season if he performs well. He is also in the running for 2014 on; along with any other coach Doust decides to consider.

Surely, that is all the support he needs.
We cant wait, a decison for the 2014 season must be made now as we have money to spend but players will not come unless we have our coaching situation sorted. Im sure we had a plan B.

possm

Coach
We cant wait, a decison for the 2014 season must be made now as we have money to spend but players will not come unless we have our coaching situation sorted. Im sure we had a plan B.

I'm interested, who do you think should be cour coach for 2014 on?

Country Dragon

Juniors
Yes. I think he did a great with NSW and is ready to go again but unfortunately he is at the Eels. I haven't totally given up on Price to be honest. I think he deserves another year and I am quite comfortable with that.

And remind me again how Stuart left his last two clubs...

Breathingfire

Juniors
How does Tim Sheens at the Cowboys have anything to do with Ricky Stuart's coaching record! Haha

Oh my lord, you really are a piece of work. Your stupidity actually exceeds my initial expectations. I used Sheens as an example of a coach failing at one club and finding success at another. Ie. Ricky failing at Cronulla does not mean he will fail elsewhere.

Take my earlier advice and buzz off. Come back when you acquire a brain!

Country Dragon

Juniors
Oh my lord, you really are a piece of work. Your stupidity actually exceeds my initial expectations. I used Sheens as an example of a coach failing at one club and finding success at another. Ie. Ricky failing at Cronulla does not mean he will fail elsewhere.

Take my earlier advice and buzz off. Come back when you acquire a brain!

Remind me under what circumstances he left the Roosters again o'smart one!

Country Dragon

Juniors
How did we go at the back end of Bennett's last season? Does that eradicate the Premiership in 2010? :cool: You cannot and will not beat me little man.

Bennett leaving the Dragons and Stuart leaving the chooks is nothing alike and if you think it does you really are very simple! Big Girl...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol @ breathingheavy... fmd dude, you're fighting with someone in every thread. :lol:

Off season is way too long.

tumbidragon

First Grade
popti.jpg

I aprove this feud ;-)