What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons: Roosters True Odds

True Odds Dragons v Roosters

• Dragons $1.45 Roosters $2.60

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dragons $1.55 Roosters $2.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragons $1.65 Roosters $2.40

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dragons $1.75 Roosters $2.25

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dragons $1.85 Roosters $2.15

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Dragons $1.95 Roosters $2.05

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hardbaby

Coach
The Dragons are pretty short for a Grand Final. I put a chunk on at $7.50 (ages ago) then laid off a bigger chunk on the Roosters at $2.44 (on monday) so regardless of the result I am sitting pretty. Naturally the Dragons are my preferred result both emotionally and financially.

The bookies are short because of the amount of money on the Dragons already and are generally posting about $1.70 Dragons and $2.40 Roosters. I reckon the truer odds are $1.85 Dragons and $2.25 Roosters. What do you guys think?

dragonfan12

Juniors
wow that is nice 7.50 = )

wish i could get some action on that haha

but yeah the roosters wont be easy, and the odds are pretty average to say the least

hardbaby

Coach
It was a good bet. In truth I expected to take the odds and lay off into Melbourne. When they were booted it turned into a great bet!! Lucky, but it makes up for an average run on the gee gees.

Minh

First Grade
Honestly aside from their win last week against the Gold Coast and their impressive win against Parra late in the year, I honestly believe that they are an over rated team. The danger about them is that they have players in good form, and they had enormous luck against the Tigers, they should have been down by 20 plus after 20minutes.

The Dragons should respect them and not get ahead of themselves but definately they should not fear this mob, we've been by far the best team all year and last week we had a tough, tough win even when we were nowhere near our best. We also have luck on our side too, we dodged the bullet that used to always kill us, it was that type of game.

I'm confident, my odds we should be $1.40 odds on. The only reason Roosters are close in betting they won last week 20plus and we won by 1 point, reverse the margins and we'd be paying $1.30. Well theres my two cents worth.

Go the Mighty Dragons!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
I don't really read anything in to odds. All the odds are is something set by the bookies that tempting enough to draw even money from both sides.

They don't mean sh*t.