What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Rumoured Signings

Minh

First Grade
I can actually remember a couple of tries that they combined for when Brett was on the left wing and Josh was at fullback - their support play and offloads to each other was pretty spot on..

I remember the game they played together for Australia they both had a field day scoring a few tries with Steve watching on, They would be an awesome combo for sure.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
How the f**k did we let a player like JMOZ go? What drugs were we on? FMD it eats me up inside when he wears that blue and white rag. Especially when he scores against us and celebrates like there's no tomorrow

Minh

First Grade
It's funny how the rumours just seem to grow and grow and then the more people who spread it the more believable it becomes.:lol:

Minh

First Grade
How the f**k did we let a player like JMOZ go? What drugs were we on? FMD it eats me up inside when he wears that blue and white rag. Especially when he scores against us and celebrates like there's no tomorrow

We had Le Gaz and Coops then Gaz decides to leave after we lost Josh and he started to play well at that time Josh Morris, it was a tragedy and now he is a Bulldog undershot jaw and all.:sarcasm:

Twenty10

Juniors
:?
Please let's resign some of our home grown juniors before we end up with leftover dog

Mate that's not going to happen. There's a clean out underway and it's overdue. I think the likes of prior, vea, Henderson will be cut. Plus more

RedV_J

Juniors
Not impressed with Henderson or Vea anyway, they're just cutters players... Prior can be good but just drops the ball 10 million times

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prior can be good but just drops the ball 10 million times
You're trying too hard.

Since last year, Prior's handling has been OK. No better or worse than anyone else.

At least you didn't say Soward can't defend... that would have been a dead giveaway.

RedV_J

Juniors
I still cringe whenever he goes to take a hitup, hes better just hanging on to it an hitting up the centre

As for Soward his defence is good, I think it was Chambers he shook up in round 1? although it was a penalty

centralsaint

Juniors
The RLW has announced we have signed Mike Cooper a prop from England on loan for 2 seasons. If this is correct is he any good. Cooper's signing obviously will take another prop/second row spot away from the likes of Vea, Henderson,Matthews,Weyman etc and putting pressure on Prior to getting resigned. I'm a fan of Matty Prior and I believe he has fired this year and deserves a new contract.