What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Rumoured Signings

possm

Coach
Penrith have signed Capewell and Soward, why would they be chasing Williams and Walsh?

I would rather a top line half like Chase and if we can't get him, then I think it would be best to bring through one of our own; Quinlan, Cummins, Hastings, Drinkwater in that order.

jenninga

First Grade
Dragons not interested in Mccrone. Raiders wont release him anyway their focus is Williams battle is on now that Gould and Penrith have turned there attention to Williams as well.
The club have been interested in Mccrone,unless things have changed recently. How do you know they aren't or Raiders won't release him.How do you know the focus is on Williams,you must follow zero tackle ,which is a mistake.

Steelman

Juniors
The club have been interested in Mccrone,unless things have changed recently. How do you know they aren't or Raiders won't release him.How do you know the focus is on Williams,you must follow zero tackle ,which is a mistake.

Lets just say im close to a recently retired dragons legend whos father is a dragons legend as well. Im not saying that everything i post will happen because things change on a daily basis im just stateing what is currently happening. As i have said before Rangi Chase is still on the radar for 2014 as well if contract details can be sorted. I sure its smart business keeping all contract negotiation options open dont you.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Whilst i don't want McCrone, can someone else please sign him up so that i don't have to listen to his yappy mongrel dogs.

jenninga

First Grade
Lets just say im close to a recently retired dragons legend whos father is a dragons legend as well. Im not saying that everything i post will happen because things change on a daily basis im just stateing what is currently happening. As i have said before Rangi Chase is still on the radar for 2014 as well if contract details can be sorted. I sure its smart business keeping all contract negotiation options open dont you.
My info is from a former Dragons player also,not doubting you,we need a half so lets hope we get the right guy,love to see what Rangi will give us.

_Johnsy

Referee

How is Deano, give him a non-sexual man hug from me. loved the bloke.

One thing s clear we need a 1/2 ASAP. The charade that had ensued thus far is beyond a joke.

Steelman

Juniors
How is Deano, give him a non-sexual man hug from me. loved the bloke.

One thing s clear we need a 1/2 ASAP. The charade that had ensued thus far is beyond a joke.

Johnsy will do but the last time i tired to give Deano a man hug he nearly crushed the life out of me.....