What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons side v Parra

Sterling

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
10 minutes walk from Parramatta Stadium?? You filthy Westie!!

Geeze, when Judas went for goal & you blue-and-gold filth put your arms up, the stench of BO made me gag!!

stop embarrasing yourself :lol: :lol:

40-14 THATS ALL !

eelsta

Bench
Southernsaint said:
10 minutes walk from Parramatta Stadium?? You filthy Westie!!

Geeze, when Judas went for goal & you blue-and-gold filth put your arms up, the stench of BO made me gag!!

i didnt know lyon played for you, oh and that BO comment!!!!!!!!!=;

Sterling

Juniors
Lenny_2212 said:
so we lost a game. woah. it happens. we're not offended or upset, you cant win 'em all.

i agree ....... just responding to that tosser southersaint. Hes a sore loser.

drake

First Grade
I remember the last time the Eels played the Broncos in the grand final. Best afternoon nap ever.

eelsta

Bench
drake said:
I remember the last time the Eels played the Broncos in the grand final. Best afternoon nap ever.

well you must have been dreaming during your nap:? as no such a game ever took place!!!!!!!!!!!

stiffmeister

Bench
drake said:

what are you smoking. It was the dragons who played the broncs in the GF & you are right I was napping

drake

First Grade
stiff-meister eels said:
Quote:
drake said:

what are you smoking. It was the dragons who played the broncs in the GF & you are right I was napping
Yep, absolutely no basis in reality. Tripping on influenza. Must have confused the boring GF of 2000 with the dreary GF of 2001. Or something.
In future I will go to bed when running a fever instead of surfing 'net forums.

Sorry all.

Latest posts