What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons team to play Parra

watatank

Coach
NRL v Eels
Sunday 13th Sep 2009
4.00pm
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Beau Scott
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby ©
8. Justin Poore
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Matt Prior
12. Ben Creagh
13. Jeremy Smith

14. Dan Hunt
15. Neville Costigan
16. Nathan Fien
17. Jason Nightingale
18. Jarrod Saffy

RedVDave

First Grade
BEN HORNBY TO PLAY 200TH GAME IN QUALIFYING FINAL

Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Dragons Captain Ben Hornby will play his 200th first grade game this Sunday when the Dragons take on the Eels in the 4th Qualifying Final at WIN Jubilee Oval Kogarah.
Hornby, a local junior, is the most capped St George Illawarra Dragon and is delighted to be playing this milestone in a Finals Match and at home.
“I feel very proud to have played 200 games at a club that I hold very close to my heart,” said Hornby. “It is also very special to Captain a side full of great guys like we have here this year and leading them out at home in front of a full house will be something special”.
Hornby grew up playing for the Corrimal Cougars in the local Illawarra League, before joining the Dragons junior ranks and eventually making his debut for the club in 2000 against the Panthers as a 20 year old.
The Dragons will be formally recognising Ben Hornby’s 200th game with a presentation from Dragons Chairman Warren Lockwood at half-time of the Toyota Cup Match.
Qualifying Final
NRL v Eels
Sunday 13th Sep 2009
4.00pm
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Beau Scott
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby ©
8. Justin Poore
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Matt Prior
12. Ben Creagh
13. Jeremy Smith
14. Dan Hunt
15. Neville Costigan
16. Nathan Fien
17. Jason Nightingale
18. Jarrod Saffy

Qualifying Final
Toyota Cup v Warriors
Sunday 13th Sep 2009
1.45pm
1. Chris Astill
2. Kalifa Fai-Fai Loa
3. Dean Whare
4. Kane Linnett
5. Joe Vickery
6. Kyle Stanley
7. Beau Henry
8. Thomas Hancock
9. Mitchell Rein
10.Trent Merrin
11. Jake Marketo
12. Clifford Morris
13. Nathan Jones
14. Shannon Wakeman
15. Warwick Carter
16. Alex McKinnon
17. Wes Suckley
18. Sam Campbell
19. Jarrod Thompson
20. Ken Edwards

http://www.dragons.com.au/

watatank

Coach
BEN HORNBY TO PLAY 200TH GAME IN QUALIFYING FINAL
Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dragons Captain Ben Hornby will play his 200th first grade game this Sunday when the Dragons take on the Eels in the 4th Qualifying Final at WIN Jubilee Oval Kogarah.

Hornby, a local junior, is the most capped St George Illawarra Dragon and is delighted to be playing this milestone in a Finals Match and at home.

“I feel very proud to have played 200 games at a club that I hold very close to my heart,” said Hornby. “It is also very special to Captain a side full of great guys like we have here this year and leading them out at home in front of a full house will be something special”.

Hornby grew up playing for the Corrimal Cougars in the local Illawarra League, before joining the Dragons junior ranks and eventually making his debut for the club in 2000 against the Panthers as a 20 year old.

The Dragons will be formally recognising Ben Hornby’s 200th game with a presentation from Dragons Chairman Warren Lockwood at half-time of the Toyota Cup Match.

Latest posts