What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragons team vs manly

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
well now we know the rep teams for this weekend it has become clearer on what might happen to our team sheet for the game against manly i believe that young, creagh,cooper[will probably be ruled out due to injury wrist and calf] and weyman wont play due to there niggling injuries that they always have. i believe that they will be rested to prevent further damage. Also i heard in an interview last week that smith and prior may be back next week can anyone confirm this. anyway we could have up to 10 players still out for this game so with those rep players that i mentioned being out my side for manly would be:

1.boyd
2.morris[if gets through test match]
3.emmett
4.stanley
5.nightingale [same as morris] lett probably on standby
6.soward
7.hornby
8.hunt
9.priddis
10.merrin
11.costigan
12.greenfield
13.marketo

14.henry/rein
15.bosden
16.thorby
17.green

if this is close to our team then we will have these players missing

m.weyman
m.cooper
b.creagh
d.young
m.prior
j.smith
n.fien
j.saffy
p.tagive
b.scott

it may be only one game but thats a lot of talent on the sidelines but manly also have the same problems as us as well so it should be an even game. i think that this game is pretty important for us to stay on top and keep winning because 2 losses and you dont know what can happen.

thoughts on a possible team this week and whether our players can back up???

saint-colesy

Juniors
I think you will find most players will back up bar Weyman.

What is wrong with Beau Scott? Is it serious?

Yuly

Juniors
well now we know the rep teams for this weekend it has become clearer on what might happen to our team sheet for the game against manly i believe that young, creagh,cooper[will probably be ruled out due to injury wrist and calf] and weyman wont play due to there niggling injuries that they always have. i believe that they will be rested to prevent further damage. Also i heard in an interview last week that smith and prior may be back next week can anyone confirm this. anyway we could have up to 10 players still out for this game so with those rep players that i mentioned being out my side for manly would be:

1.boyd
2.morris[if gets through test match]
3.emmett
4.stanley
5.nightingale [same as morris] lett probably on standby
6.soward
7.hornby
8.hunt
9.priddis
10.merrin
11.costigan
12.greenfield
13.marketo

14.henry/rein
15.bosden
16.thorby
17.green

if this is close to our team then we will have these players missing

m.weyman
m.cooper
b.creagh
d.young
m.prior
j.smith
n.fien
j.saffy
p.tagive
b.scott

it may be only one game but thats a lot of talent on the sidelines but manly also have the same problems as us as well so it should be an even game. i think that this game is pretty important for us to stay on top and keep winning because 2 losses and you dont know what can happen.

thoughts on a possible team this week and whether our players can back up???

How would Henry get a run on his performances this year ? He was replaced yesterday at a crucial point in the game, which we LOST.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
beau scott did a medial ligament early reports say 4-6 weeks but it looked a lot worse than what has been reported. i think he went for scans today so hopefully tomorrow it will be confirmed

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
How would Henry get a run on his performances this year ? He was replaced yesterday at a crucial point in the game, which we LOST

its just a suggestion thats all i fully agree with you he made some poor options yesterday and probably doesnt deserve a spot but this is just a potential team if our players are out for the game against manly.

gonzerelli

Juniors
See that button between the Caps Lock, and Ctrl? It says "Shift", and it's used to make capital letters. We use it to make the letter we're typing a capital letter. Capital letters at the beginning of sentences and for the first letter in people's names make our typing a lot easier to read, especially for chunks of writing.

Well, I'm teaching kindergarten in ten hours' time, might as well get into teacher mode now...

Deacon

First Grade
Simple next weeks Team will be.........

1. Boyd
2. Morris*
3. Emmett
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale*
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Hunt
9. Priddis
10. Weyman*
11. Creagh*
12. Costigan
13. Young*

14. Green
15. Prior
16. Smith
17. Merrin

*Subject to Rep Duties, would expect most to play bar maybe Young, Thorby and Greenfield on standby

Good to see our spine hasn't been affected and Bennett was positive Prior and Smith will be back this week, I think Smith might be a week or two away still with Saffy

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Simple next weeks Team will be.........

1. Boyd
2. Morris*
3. Emmett
4. Cooper
5. Nightingale*
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Hunt
9. Priddis
10. Weyman*
11. Creagh*
12. Costigan
13. Young*

14. Green
15. Prior
16. Smith
17. Merrin

*Subject to Rep Duties, would expect most to play bar maybe Young, Thorby and Greenfield on standby

Good to see our spine hasn't been affected and Bennett was positive Prior and Smith will be back this week, I think Smith might be a week or two away still with Saffy

If Smith and Prior are available, I would not b surprised to see Creagh and Weyman & Young get a spell on Saturday & I'd imagine Jezz would be in the starting side regardless.

Amazing depth.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I hope our players back up because I know the Manly players like Watmough etc will all definitely back up unless they have a serious injury.

Latest posts