What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons team vs woManly

big pat

Coach
Hey Dragqueens, I'm a Womanly supporter whose got Monday off, and having never been to WIN stadium I was hoping you could share a tip on a good place to watch the action. The rowdier the better.

get down to win kogarah, and a great time.

Godz Illa

Coach
No update on Scott yet. But to give you some idea: he did his medial last year and missed 3 rounds of football.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Thanks Godzy!
Need to have him in the best shape possible for the back end of the season
Best defender in the game IMO

butter81

Juniors
wouldn't be surprised if we lose to manly aswell. I think we look lethargic, and while our backup players are excellent at filling in, we definitely miss our starters. I don't think we'll hit our straps again until round 20 or so. That's not a bad thing though, we'll get a good run in to the finals, and thats all we need. Once we're there, we will be fine.

abpanther

Staff member
Will run today apparently; Expect that the decision won't be made until tomorrow at the earliest when they see how he pulls up.

One of those tough fantasy decisions hey?

Haha, yeah sure is.

Based on your experience with Creagh do you think he will play or does he generally take a while to return from injury?

St. Linnane

First Grade
Haha, yeah sure is.

Based on your experience with Creagh do you think he will play or does he generally take a while to return from injury?

I expect he will play; but Bennett may look to manage his work load; in much the same way he managed Weyman's return from injury.

big pat

Coach
i don't know much about this fantasy stuff, so i won't try, but it must be hard picking players, when coaches are allowed up until 1 hour before game time, as to who is playing.

butter81

Juniors
I think they should rest everyone that is 75% fit or less. we can afford to have them out for another week, but we cant afford aggravating an injury that would then keep them out for extended periods of time. Business end of the season is not far away.