What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to be unbearable if they win the comp?

Sloth

Juniors
Good luck to them - they deserve it if they end up winning it.

As a Tigers fan, I was unbearable to friends supporting other clubs when we won the comp. Just the way it is.

Agreed, no matter which team goes on to win the comp their fans deserve to carry on a bit. Of all the teams left, could anyone say that the one that wins was undeserving?
Being a Dragons fan I have plenty of reason to be unbearable if we win it, the amount of crap that I have dealt with over the years. If you can't take it, don't dish it!

skeepe

Immortal
The Dragons will be nowhere near as unbearable as the f**king Tigers are right now.

Biggest bunch of twats to grace a rugby league field.

When they're not taking dives or milking penalties on the field, they're being a bunch of arrogant merkins off it.

I hope the Dragons win, and win well. I hope Bryce Gibbs the milking, diving, sh*t stain of a human being is absolutely pulverised by legal hit after legal hit.

Wests Tigers, you are a disgrace to the NRL and I sincerely hope you do not win the grand final, for you do not deserve it.

Dragon

Coach
All these choke threads suggests to me that its opposition fans who are feeling the pressure

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'll be far too satisfied & then far too drunk if we do.

After that, I'll be as unbearable as a Nev Costigan interview.

Y'all better prey it doesn't get to that.

Seriously though, after all the sh*t thats been flung our way by anyones who's team isn't the Dragons, then you can all get f**ked if it does in fact eventuate.

Long farkin way to go yet though.

saint pebba

Coach
I for one dragons fan will probably be unbairable should we win or lose.

I do suspect that there are a few dragons fans out there who will absolutely give it to Raiders_Premiers if the dragons get up though

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The Dragons will be nowhere near as unbearable as the f**king Tigers are right now.

When they're not taking dives or milking penalties on the field, they're being a bunch of arrogant merkins off it.

I hope the Dragons win, and win well. I hope Bryce Gibbs the milking, diving, sh*t stain of a human being is absolutely pulverised by legal hit after legal hit.

Wests Tigers, you are a disgrace to the NRL and I sincerely hope you do not win the grand final, for you do not deserve it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bit too much to drink on Mad Monday, you spastic?

Bench

Let go of the anger mate,you got beat fair and square,although Canberra have never lost fairly in your lifetime,for the record Saints cop way too much pressure from the press,and fans,so it is harder for them to please everyone.

mrpwnd

Bench
Lucky Raiders got knocked out, the way the fans have been carrying on the last few weeks.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
There will be a backlash due to the "choke" tag thats been thrown around but besides that I think they won't be much worse than every other club who wins.

Oh look another unoriginal choke line :roll:

Moron.

As for the OP, I would debate the "Dragons" being unbearable. Any Sydney team winning the comp would result in an unbearable outpouring of showmanship by that club's fans. The only reason we haven't seen it for a while is because Melbourne kept winning. Manly fans were pretty annoying in 2008 :p

Wow.... I would be embarrassed if I was a Dogs fan. You really are that pathetic. Covellius Maximus mkII

Danish

Referee
If the dragons win, their fans will carry on like the tarts they are.

Not that I can blame them. If the chooks take it out I think I can safely say I'd be banned form this site for trolling by around October 7th.

hardbaby

Coach
I would love the Dragons to win. That's what being a supporter means. I also find it quite pathetic how many people want them to lose. It's called "tall poppy syndrome". I sometimes wonder if that's what being Australian means.

And not just in this forum. It's all sports. It is the media. It's politics. It's business. Ozzies just love tearing down successful people. It's a shame. But that's what we do.

In answer to your question if the Dragons win the comp I will celebrate long and hard with all my Dragons mates. As for the supporters of other teams, bad luck. Best of luck next year. Because that's the beauty of sport. There will always be a next year.

Spark Plug

Juniors
I think it will be worse if they lose. We'll have to spend the rest of the off-season arguing whether they choked or not.

I would love the Dragons to win. That's what being a supporter means. I also find it quite pathetic how many people want them to lose. It's called "tall poppy syndrome". I sometimes wonder if that's what being Australian means.

And not just in this forum. It's all sports. It is the media. It's politics. It's business. Ozzies just love tearing down successful people. It's a shame. But that's what we do.

In answer to your question if the Dragons win the comp I will celebrate long and hard with all my Dragons mates. As for the supporters of other teams, bad luck. Best of luck next year. Because that's the beauty of sport. There will always be a next year.

lol

Just personally, I don't hate successful teams. I never hated Melbourne, nor do I hate them now despite their rorting. Never hated Manly. Don't hate the Broncos. Don't hate the Tigpies, they're my second favourite team

People want your team to lose mostly due to the way your "fans" act like buffoons on here. Every club has a minority of douche supporters, problem is you've got them in droves

mrpwnd

Bench

In short, Aussies are all dickheads and the ones that support rugby league are the biggest dickheads of them all.
Can't say I disagree.

Latest posts