What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to be unbearable if they win the comp?

mrpwnd

Bench
You aren't funny

Your "jokes" are f**king terrible

You make Craig McLachlan seem like Eddie Murphy in his hey day

Stop burning everyone's eyes

Thank you
Raiders_Premiers is up there with some of the worlds biggest grubs.
0.jpg

sarahk

Juniors
Yeah, I wear the no.1 Eels jersey to uni sometimes. Let the world know that Hayne is about the closest thing to a deity in modern society and sport.

Haha I wear my jersey to uni too and then have to put up with comments from every random that walks past. I should get the no 1 put on my jersey too !!

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
:lol: A resounding victory for Dragons fans in this thread. Seems the only ones more upset and constantly bagging them are those being labelled the biggest merkins or wankers on this site. If Rugby Highlights and Raiders Premiers thinks being a Dragons fan is so wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Oh, and is RugbyHighlights the guy who reckons he is going to be owner of LU next year, and going to ban everyone who p!sses him off? The funniest bullsh!t I have ever read in this place.

What the f**k are you talking about? You're obviously confusing me with someone else.

If i wanted to get people off this site I wouldn't need to be an admin. I'd bruteforce your email and close your account :roll:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I am a Saints fan and not sure where the hatred comes from. I don't care if people hate me for the team I support, but don't hate my team. They play with passion and pride every week - just the same as what you expect from YOUR team.

I don't bait opposition supporters but I have comments thrown at me every week. I politely smile and say "yeah the better team won" or "oh well, there's always next week", despite burning up inside.

If we should finally win it, I will be too busy celebrating with the Dragon Army, my family and my team to worry about opposition fans. In saying that, if other fans get in my face, they should be prepared to get back twice as much as they dish out.

Come off it. Re-read this thread or any thread about the Dragons and tell me you don't know where the hatred comes from.

Loudstrat

Coach
I am a Saints fan and not sure where the hatred comes from. I don't care if people hate me for the team I support, but don't hate my team. They play with passion and pride every week - just the same as what you expect from YOUR team.

I don't bait opposition supporters but I have comments thrown at me every week. I politely smile and say "yeah the better team won" or "oh well, there's always next week", despite burning up inside.

If we should finally win it, I will be too busy celebrating with the Dragon Army, my family and my team to worry about opposition fans. In saying that, if other fans get in my face, they should be prepared to get back twice as much as they dish out.
:clap:
I am amazed at the brainless twats that exist to hate a side because they don't like a fan on the internet! Or the classic "I hate Team X because the media is obsessed with one of their players" FFS - Brisbane caused Super League, Manly pillaged half the comp for years, Canterbury fans turn Sydney into Beirut every Dogs home game and Melbourne rorted the cap for years. But lets ignore all of that - just hate some obscure team because you argues with another teams fans on the internet!

Plenty of blokes that fall into that catagory.

I know a few.

As kids they followed Manly and Parra .

:shock: What? Until they met their new boyfriend?
Is this an admission that carcharias runs the Dragons mardi gras float?

Gaba

First Grade
Apart from hoping for a dragons victory, i pray and hope if the roosters get into the final, mitchell pearce isnt the man of the match.

That would be more unbearable to handle then anything.

sooperdooper

First Grade
what happens if the dragons dont win this weekend?
Will there be another 'Oust Doust' agenda?

Will they want Bennett sacked?

CMUX

Apart from hoping for a dragons victory, i pray and hope if the roosters get into the final, mitchell pearce isnt the man of the match.

That would be more unbearable to handle then anything.

:lol:

Surely a "defensive" team will beat us?

This Year?

Immortal
what happens if the dragons dont win this weekend?
Will there be another 'Oust Doust' agenda?

Will they want Bennett sacked?

The world will keep turning, the sun will keep burning, the hole in the ozone layer will get bigger, sea levels will keep rising, Julia Gillard will still be a fat arsed cow and Rebecca Wilson will still be a man.

sarahk

Juniors
The world will keep turning, the sun will keep burning, the hole in the ozone layer will get bigger, sea levels will keep rising, Julia Gillard will still be a fat arsed cow and Rebecca Wilson will still be a man.

WTF!

You can call her what you want, but she is NOT fat.

gregstar

Referee
have a closer look at her a*rse sweetheart.

doors are can only be closed a minute after she passes through them. it not wide, just long.

but not as long as her lobes.

you could suck her toes & lobes at the same time.

sarahk

Juniors
have a closer look at her a*rse sweetheart.

doors are can only be closed a minute after she passes through them. it not wide, just long.

but not as long as her lobes.

you could suck her toes & lobes at the same time.

:lol:

Greg, i think i'll just take your word for it as opposed to googling pictures of her a-s-s at work!

Latest posts