What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to be unbearable if they win the comp?

mrpwnd

Bench
Why is there a thread about dragons fans being annoying when they win.
Raiders fans are the biggest dickheads in the world and that's regardless of whether they win or lose.

Dragons fans are easily the most annoying in the NRL. Atleast going off this forum. I don't think I've come across one Dragons supporter who I didn't think was a smug, condescending twat.

Mate, they don't like the truth

I think it's remarkable you post something about Stain and automatically 10 guys jump down your throat. I guess you know you're all a bunch of lollipopers hence why you get so defensive about it

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
blah blah blah.

I haven't met someone that enjoyed Rugby Highlights that actually wasn't a twig. Figures

Then what are you doing on a Rugby league forum?

I guess I should have called my website and my username... Rugby league and Union highlights.

That's catchy... Moron.:sarcasm:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors

I think it's remarkable you post something about Stain and automatically 10 guys jump down your throat. I guess you know you're all a bunch of lollipopers hence why you get so defensive about it

LOL. What's funny is every Dragons fan in this thread trying to defend the collective honour is only confirming the criticism.

The Dragqueens remind me very much of AFL fans. There's an underlying snobbery about them.

Jono1987

Juniors

Or and I'm just putting this out there because I'd hate to upset you, there might just be a large Dragons fan base here and when some dumbf**k who can't get over the massive chip on his shoulder posts sh*t relentlessly, people respond. Speaking of defensive...does that make you a lollipoper too?

Fingerbang

Bench
:lol: A resounding victory for Dragons fans in this thread. Seems the only ones more upset and constantly bagging them are those being labelled the biggest merkins or wankers on this site. If Rugby Highlights and Raiders Premiers thinks being a Dragons fan is so wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Oh, and is RugbyHighlights the guy who reckons he is going to be owner of LU next year, and going to ban everyone who p!sses him off? The funniest bullsh!t I have ever read in this place.

chrisD

Coach
I'd like to hate the Dragons and Dragons fans the most but Melbourne and Canberra asshattery have made that impossible.

carcharias

Immortal
I don't mind the old school ones that have supported through thick and thin.
They can be as unbearable as they like.

It's the fuggen bandwagoneer turncoat fuggers that are now dragons fans that sh*t me.
Especially fuggen women who don't know one thing about footy that all of a sudden are Dragons fans.

You know the type...they never lift a finger to attend any games and adopt their fat slob of a boyfriends team.

...and like I said.
If you are not old enough to legally have a beer when your team wins a GF ...it doesn't count.

saintania

Juniors
I am a Saints fan and not sure where the hatred comes from. I don't care if people hate me for the team I support, but don't hate my team. They play with passion and pride every week - just the same as what you expect from YOUR team.

I don't bait opposition supporters but I have comments thrown at me every week. I politely smile and say "yeah the better team won" or "oh well, there's always next week", despite burning up inside.

If we should finally win it, I will be too busy celebrating with the Dragon Army, my family and my team to worry about opposition fans. In saying that, if other fans get in my face, they should be prepared to get back twice as much as they dish out.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
LOL. What's funny is every Dragons fan in this thread trying to defend the collective honour is only confirming the criticism.

The Dragqueens remind me very much of AFL fans. There's an underlying snobbery about them.

We're only snobs because we are better than you. I assume thats the case for most people you know.

CMUX

I don't mind the old school ones that have supported through thick and thin.
They can be as unbearable as they like.
It's the fuggen bandwagoneer turncoat fuggers that are now dragons fans that sh*t me.
Especially fuggen women who don't know one thing about footy that all of a sudden are Dragons fans.
You know the type...they never lift a finger to attend any games and adopt their fat slob of a boyfriends team.
...and like I said.
If you are not old enough to legally have a beer when your team wins a GF ...it doesn't count.

I know how you feel with the women thing. My GF’s sister hadn’t watched a game of football in her life until she met her BF and now all of a sudden is the Dragons number 1 supporter. She has only ever known them to be on top of the table, I can’t wait until they start going downhill so I can tell her to shove all her taunts up her fat arse.

carcharias

Immortal
I know how you feel with the women thing. My GF’s sister hadn’t watched a game of football in her life until she met her BF and now all of a sudden is the Dragons number 1 supporter. She has only ever known them to be on top of the table, I can’t wait until they start going downhill so I can tell her to shove all her taunts up her fat arse.

Plenty of blokes that fall into that catagory.

I know a few.

As kids they followed Manly and Parra .

sarahk

Juniors
Plenty of blokes that fall into that catagory.

I know a few.

As kids they followed Manly and Parra .

A lady from my office who I couldve sworn was a knights fan
now brings her dragons jersey to work and gives me crap about PARRA goo figure .

Suddenly everyone has become a dragons fan !!! But I guess that's what happens when a team is successful and there's always that certain bunch of people that only support teams that are going well .

Latest posts