What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Top 4

BLM01

First Grade
It’s certainly possible BB.
Dare to dream.
And that’s exactly what I’ll be doing in a few minutes.
What are you smokin?
we are 276 points F & A behind the Sharks who are 4th and on the same points now that we can possibly get to?
I think you should rehash this thread next March
I suppose if we win each game by 46 on average and they lose by the same where a chance

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
To make the 8 we will need to do something we havent done all year, which is beat 2 good sides 2 weeks in a row.. eventually we're going to break that WLWL pattern, but it might not be in these next 3 games...

Either way though.. its damn exciting being in the conversation after all our time in the wilderness!

BLM01

First Grade
To make the 8 we will need to do something we havent done all year, which is beat 2 good sides 2 weeks in a row.. eventually we're going to break that WLWL pattern, but it might not be in these next 3 games...

Either way though.. its damn exciting being in the conversation after all our time in the wilderness!
No i look at it another way. If we win 8 in a row or the next 7 games we win the comp

What are you smokin?
we are 276 points F & A behind the Sharks who are 4th and on the same points now that we can possibly get to?
I think you should rehash this thread next March
I suppose if we win each game by 46 on average and they lose by the same where a chance
Haha BLM01.
No mind altering substances here.
Just an altered mind.
A mind altered by following the RedV for too long.
Get out while you can...
:D

Dragon David

First Grade
Please please please beat the Eels next week guys so my tiges don't get the spoon.
If you beat them I'll donate 1000 smiley's for your forum and provide protection to those who require it. :)
It could very well depend on the result of the final round when the Tigers play the Eels on home soil. It's the Tigers for and against that could be the problem.

At this time I'm more concerned about us staying in the top 8 Nutz because there are at least 4 other teams trying to make finals footy in the Dolphins, Broncos, Knights and Raiders. It is very much touch and go for the Dragons.

Nutz

Bench
It could very well depend on the result of the final round when the Tigers play the Eels on home soil. It's the Tigers for and against that could be the problem.

At this time I'm more concerned about us staying in the top 8 Nutz because there are at least 4 other teams trying to make finals footy in the Dolphins, Broncos, Knights and Raiders. It is very much touch and go for the Dragons.
I know buddy, that's why you need to beat them by 62 and we'll beat them in golden point...I like doing it the tough way

Dragon David

First Grade
I know buddy, that's why you need to beat them by 62 and we'll beat them in golden point...I like doing it the tough way
Well so far out of those 4 clubs I mentioned, the Broncos and the Raiders have both won. I think the Dolphins will lose but the Knights will beat the Bunnies. Dragons need to win tomorrow to maintain being in the 8.

Nutz

Bench
Well so far out of those 4 clubs I mentioned, the Broncos and the Raiders have both won. I think the Dolphins will lose but the Knights will beat the Bunnies. Dragons need to win tomorrow to maintain being in the 8.
Can you remember before Flannigan was even thought about and I said your club needs a coach like Flannigan. It so hard being this good David ha ha :)
Saints are going good mate. I wonder if Zac is regretting his future move?

Dragon David

First Grade
Can you remember before Flannigan was even thought about and I said your club needs a coach like Flannigan. It so hard being this good David ha ha :)
Saints are going good mate. I wonder if Zac is regretting his future move?
I can't recall you mentioning that the Dragons needed a coach like Flanagan, Nutz but I believe you and you are right. The Dragons have been far and a way so much better than last year and that has to do with Flanagans coaching and the players having belief in him as their coach.

Zac made his decision way back and it is one that he is stuck with now. Whether or not he has regrets I don't think he does. It will be a new adventure for him and that probably is what he needs. There are so many players now chopping and changing from one club to another and some guys changing more often than others that it is part and parcel of the big business of Rugby League.

I think I said to you that your Tigers will be up there next year and I still stick by it. The Tigers will have a formidable team next year with lots of pace and strength all over. If they can maintain consistency the wins will come and Benji will be rapt. So will you.