What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Broncos - round 15

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was wondering that. Traitor or fifth columnist? ;-)

Given what happened the last time these two teams met, I don't think forward fitness is a problem for Saints. What odds on fast play-the-balls and inside passes close to the ruck, while the Broncos try to slow it down...?

11Straight

Juniors
Willow said:
I was wondering that. Traitor or fifth columnist? ;-)

Given what happened the last time these two teams met, I don't think forward fitness is a problem for Saints. What odds on fast play-the-balls and inside passes close to the ruck, while the Broncos try to slow it down...?
I think the broncos have a traitor in their midst. ;-)

Collateral

Coach
Hopefully we win this one because we can never beat the Cowboys.

Next couple of weeks should be good though with Payne, Timmins and Head returning to the fold along with Bailey and Ryles who have already just returned.

Sims should be back when Barrett returns from suspension.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
We can never beat the Cowboys? Twice last year doesn't count?

Hark back to last season when you had every doom merchant and naysayer predicting 2 major losses leading up to the "doomsday double" of Brisbane and Nth Qld away in successive weeks. What happened? We kicked arse.

We will win both of these games and win them well.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
If Ennis coaches as well as he plays I'll put the house on Saints winning :p

Seriously though, I think we've got their measure in the forwards, provided ours don't get stage fright.