What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Eagles Stats?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Manly got 9 penalties, Saints got 3.

Direct your mate to the NRL stats.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I hope you have a bet riding on this LOL.

Tell him to watch the match.

If all fails, mention the stats 36-10

drake

First Grade
Got one already, the webmaster promptly and politely informed me that he lists them as they are given, tallies them to the side that conceeded the penalty.

Which if you think about it makes sense, as the team who get penalised should "get the penalty."

Southernsaint

Staff member
THe funny thing was everyone on the hill at Sook-vale having mini bets on when the next Manly penalty would be blown.

Tackle 4 & 5 were particularly popular choices.

I am most surprised that it was only 9 against. Clark's performance was Russell Smith-esque...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wyvern said:
Got one already, the webmaster promptly and politely informed me that he lists them as they are given, tallies them to the side that conceeded the penalty.

Which if you think about it makes sense, as the team who get penalised should "get the penalty."
Well that's against the grain and obviously bound to cause confusion, as Dragos2005's mate has found.

drake

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
THe funny thing was everyone on the hill at Sook-vale having mini bets on when the next Manly penalty would be blown.

Tackle 4 & 5 were particularly popular choices.

I am most surprised that it was only 9 against. Clark's performance was Russell Smith-esque...
I think only Clark could come out with that performance, Smith means well, he just doesn't do well.
I was waiting for Saints getting penalised for holding the ball, or moving forwards.
I honestly think all the calls against us were fair, it was the lack of penalties against Manly that bugged me.

drake

First Grade
Willow said:
Well that's against the grain and obviously bound to cause confusion, as Dragos2005's mate has found.
Definately, just because it makes a sort of sense doesn't mean that it should be used as opposed to the system the rest of the world uses.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Meanwhile on the official Manly site, they don't bother with the differential column. That way they can falsify their position on the NRL ladder:

manlyladder0cq.jpg

Must be a Manly thing....

Taken from the NRL forum. Thanks to Innsaneink.

Dragons2005

Juniors
HAHA good work Willow. yeah they seem to lead there fans astray!
personally i think it is a stupid thing to do.
i only picked up on this once this Manly supporter seemed to get fired up after i told him there website was displaying the wrong (misleading) information.
Let them Dream it is all good till it comes to finals time.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Looking at the REAL ladder sahows just how much dropping the Wastes Tigers game at home cost us...