What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Eels - SOLD OUT!!!!!!!

I got my tickets, had to go to the leagues club today to buy em. You could not get them anywhere else.

Never thought i'd say it, but I feel for parra fans who wanted to go.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It'll be a great day and a cracker of a match.

For those who missed out... I'll be thinking of you. :)

miketyson

Juniors
Would this be a record?

The quickest ever sell-out of Premiership round game?

I reckon it would go awful close.

Stranger

Coach
If it was at Aussie and it sold out then that would be good news, but whats the stadium hold? 17k? big deal.....

Dragons_#1

Bench
Stranger said:
If it was at Aussie and it sold out then that would be good news, but whats the stadium hold? 17k? big deal.....

17K pre sold tickets before wednesday!
not bad if u ask me! i think it would of sold out even if the ground was bigger this has the potential to be one of the greatest matches this decade!

Mr Saab

Referee
Stranger said:

sold out club games dont happen every single week of the yr do they?????
maybe 2-3 times a yr if we are lucky.

innsaneink

Referee
Stranger said:

Its six days before the games played, it IS a big deal.

I heard on the radio comin home from Cambo last Sunday, they reported ppl queuing up at Saints leagues to buy merchandise....I thought to meself, theyre buying tix for Parra game, first and foremost, and maybe some merchandise as well.

But its not at Telstra or Aussie... why not congratulate the game when something good happens like a sellout a week out from a game, instead of everyone looking to the negatives of Oki???

Well done Saints and Eels fans, hope the game is as good as it is being billed to be.

Latest posts