What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Manly semi @ Kogarah

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
P1080872-1.jpg

Beautiful arvo in the Kogarah sun

P1080883-1.jpg

Manly bought plenty of travelling support...

P1080886-1.jpg

That jersey looks simply awesome.

P1080893-1.jpg

And of course, home sweet home...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
P1080900-1.jpg

Dragons TV with an Eagle?

P1080908-1.jpg

Nice banner... is it on debut?

P1080911-1.jpg

Saints warming up. Given the direction the players are facing, I'm pretty certain my Mrs. took this :lol:

P1080920-1.jpg

The army readying for kickoff...

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
Well done on the pics Fabs, these are amazingly good.
Care to share what equipment your using?
Once I get some time I will upload some (I have 160 odd).

fabs

Juniors
Well done on the pics Fabs, these are amazingly good.
Care to share what equipment your using?
Once I get some time I will upload some (I have 160 odd).

Thanks mate :D

Nothing flash... the camera is an Olympus SP510UZ 10x zoom. Great for daytime photos, but as you can see, not the best at night.

I normally sit on the hill side, but it was great this time to see the army from this side! The hill looked awesome. What a great day!!

Deacon

First Grade
Thanks mate :D

Nothing flash... the camera is an Olympus SP510UZ 10x zoom. Great for daytime photos, but as you can see, not the best at night.

I normally sit on the hill side, but it was great this time to see the army from this side! The hill looked awesome. What a great day!!

awesome photos fabs, Im the complete opposite to you yesterday I sat in amongst the army for the first time in years as opposed to my usual seat in the grandstand, so a rare to see myself in a photo on the hill

Latest posts