What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Warriors Predictions

Rastafarian

Bench
Forgot to add, we need to keep an eye close to Lance Hohaia. he is devastating in broken field and very quick from dummy half!

MattYg1

Bench
Dell the Destroyer Vs Manu the Beast... gonna be Epic... And you know Dell is gonna have a few verses to spit at Manu...

should be interesting to see how Fein plays... seeing as he wants to become a Dragon and all i'd expect him to turn up with his playing boots on!!!

dragons by 18 though when it comes down to it...

ozbash

Referee
you should hammer us, was hoping for 2 points from the 2 away games but probably only the 1 from the draw last weekend.

Dont write Moon off, Ivan will let him go and play his own game, I hope. He and Stacey were a great team in the trials.

Manu v Dell should be good, I'd say the strength would be about the same, manu's probably quicker but Wendell would be game smarter.

you lot by 12, but if its close at 60mins we'll scrape in...

good luck drags..

j0nesy

Bench
It will be a really close, tough game with about 15 minutes to go, but we'll outmuscle them in the end and win 20-12.

SuperSoward

Juniors
I don't really care what the score is .. I just want the Dragons to come away with the 2 points.. Hopefully Sowie keeps up his good form:)

I agree with redv. It will depend upon how the Warriors turn up on the day. I think it will be a close game but Saints should win.

I think the alarm bells will ring once people start writing the warriors out so early. This team has a habbit of proving people wrong. The Dragons are on fire no doubt. Always be weary of the under dogs that is the Warriors....

SuperSuper

Juniors
Game will depend on what Warriors team decides to show up from across the Tasman. If the Warriors team that can score points comes across we are in for a massive effort, and a good physical contest.

11Straight

Juniors
I reckon we will win our first ever golden point game against this mob it's gonna be physical that's for sure.

The Preacher

First Grade
Game will depend on what Warriors team decides to show up from across the Tasman. If the Warriors team that can score points comes across we are in for a massive effort, and a good physical contest.

That's exactly the way I also see it panning out. It all depends on which Warriors team comes over the ditch.