What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Warriors

kiwidragon

Juniors
Is anyone from the army coming over to godzone on the weekend of the 24-27 July? I know of a few NZ Dragons fans that are keen to meet up before the game. Would be good to meet up with you guys from the west island

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I know I'll be there bro.

Where are you at (I'm in Te Atatu South)? I only know one other Saints fan here in Auckland, so it would be great to meet more.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Nitro

Juniors
My mate, my wife and son are all coming over to NZ from Sydney for a week over that weekend, my mate and I are the only ones coming to the game.

I am definitely in to catch up with any and all Dragons fans before the game.

Bring it on, fire up!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Lets hope this game is more exciting than the game we had at win stadium a few weeks ago, although that got really interesting towards the end, but i would love a few more tries next time just to fire up the crowd

RedVDave

First Grade
Hey mate, look forward to meeting some of the NZ St. George supporters! I am almost certainly going to this game.

kiwidragon

Juniors
I know I'll be there bro.

Where are you at (I'm in Te Atatu South)? I only know one other Saints fan here in Auckland, so it would be great to meet more.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Im down here in the Hawkes Bay in Hastings, been a dragons fan for 25 years ever since the Winfield cup was 1st shown on TV here.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Im down here in the Hawkes Bay in Hastings, been a dragons fan for 25 years ever since the Winfield cup was 1st shown on TV here.

Good place, Hastings. I spent a fair bit of time there when I was younger when my Aunty and cousins used to live there. A lot of good childhood memories. Been following Saints myself since '85. We'll have to catch up on gameday for a beer.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Also, what hotels are close by or wont cost a fortune getting to the ground and the city?

I can fly return for $180 which is so cheap its stupid.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'll probably be getting seats in the Western stand near the bench. Last time I took the wife and 3 daughters and paid around $65 all up. I'll haveto see how much they are now.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Ray, are you still going to the game??

They have GA tickets for $20 which is pretty cheap, probably looking at staying in a backpackers as well.
$24 a night will do me fine.

The Major

Bench
Ray, are you still going to the game??

They have GA tickets for $20 which is pretty cheap, probably looking at staying in a backpackers as well.
$24 a night will do me fine.

Yeah dude, im still going. Wont be doing it on a tight budget like you, ie, backpacker hotelling. The mrs is coming and her work had incorporated a business trip for her, so free accomodation wherever we decide to stay, which i think is gonna be the Holiday Inn, or whatever the joint is where the players stay nearish to the ground. Cheap tix for $20! Crikey. Im gonna have a word to GST about where he normally sits and try and plong my ass there. He'd be onto the good seats i reckon.

Nitro

Juniors
I need to grab 2 tickets as well boys, maybe we should work out who is sitting where and just all buy tickets through one person (I am happy to do so) and just get the money transferred to the person that bought them, so we can all sit together.

Cheers,
Adam.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Yeah dude, im still going. Wont be doing it on a tight budget like you, ie, backpacker hotelling. The mrs is coming and her work had incorporated a business trip for her, so free accomodation wherever we decide to stay, which i think is gonna be the Holiday Inn, or whatever the joint is where the players stay nearish to the ground. Cheap tix for $20! Crikey. Im gonna have a word to GST about where he normally sits and try and plong my ass there. He'd be onto the good seats i reckon.

Hmm, well pending if i can talk any mates into it we may stay there too if it isnt too expensive.

Are you just going to the game then going home?

Latest posts