What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs St Helens

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Wow, St Helen's well deserved win.

Panthers were off their game big time which is a credit to St Helens. If only the Saints from Australia can be anywhere near that good. I did not see that coming after they played the Dragons.

Victoire

Juniors
Wow, St Helen's well deserved win.

Panthers were off their game big time which is a credit to St Helens. If only the Saints from Australia can be anywhere near that good. I did not see that coming after they played the Dragons.
The more I think about it, the more I believe it is one of the great wins of recent times in any sport, let alone rugby league. Worthy of a Hollywood movie. In theory it was a mismatch that would make David v Goliath look tame

rasaint

Juniors
Good on the St Helens team ( happy for them to win) beating the Panthers who seemed to get a bit arrogant.

Panthers had Edwards, Kickau, Martin missing from grand final team. Not a Davis vs Goliath analogy in my view.

Latest posts