What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons website

mightydragon

Juniors
Gday all. Good to see that the Dragons website has received a face lift and update. I sent a rant to John Stanley on 2UE yesterday and he said that he would bring it to the attention of Peter Doust.
Check it out here http://www.dragons.com.au/
I wonder if it was a coincidence........Go the Dragons!

RufusRex

Post Whore
it is the standard template website currently in vogue ... check out the tigers, raiders, storm sites ... others will follow ...

if the info is there and it is easy to navigate then it can only be good

elektro

Juniors
Finally! it looks alright.. its easier to navigate and looks better then the old one (Y)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
honestly? looks like they have just put lipstick on a pig..

at first it looks pretty, but unfortunately its still the clunky old puppy it has been for 3 years..

and did anyone else notice that somehow half of the team profile photos have changed from the shockers that were there for 2009, back to the semi-respectable ones from 2008?? eg.. hornby, morris, cooper, stanley, prior just to name a few..

Syren

Juniors
Good to see some rugby league clubs have taken websites more seriously! Happy with the new design and navigation.

rushndude

Bench
Is the video feeds in the multimedia section working for anyone? Im trying to view the Boyd and Sailor interview for round 1 but they just seem to be dead links. (tried in Firefox and Chrome)

Just a few pointers:

The guy wearing the St George jersey is wearing last season's, which has had the 1908-2008 badge airbrushed out.

There are still tickets for sale to the St George vs Easts game in Perth.

Jeremy Smith apparently has only ever played for St George and Manly.

Chase Stanley, Matt Prior, and Jon Green all have been smoking the funny cigarettes prior to their team photo.

Godz Illa

Coach
I think it's a vast improvement. Easier on the eye but more importantly the content is much better. More detailed profiles, the history section has been updated, a photo gallery, and it even has a stats section now. I'm diggin it like a shallow grave

Cagey Mac

Bench
I have always been a critic of the website and will wait until glitches are attended on the new version
Major complaint however is that they should reach out to fora like this one when something new happens

big pat

Coach
just want to stick this in here instead of starting a new thread, maybe someone can confirm, st george leagues are having a happy hour tomorrow night during the storm game.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
i never had a problem with the old website i didnt mind the layout too much, my main concern was they never updated it. id hear somethin on the radio and then go online to get more info and check out the site but they wouldnt have anyting about it but going to the unofficial website through the NRL it would have it. as long as the info is updated and looked after and all the links work(video) then its all good for me

petetheileet

First Grade
just want to stick this in here instead of starting a new thread, maybe someone can confirm, st george leagues are having a happy hour tomorrow night during the storm game.

That is sick!

i cant get there tonight in time though....

damn!