What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons World Cup Tipping Comp

Nugby

Juniors
Might have a go, I already created an Oztips account for a different tipping comp that didn't generate enough interest. Go easy on me though, Dragondad, I'm not sure I've heard of all 32 countries :)

Nugby

Juniors
Ouch, I'll wait until we're there to tip them but through blind optimism I think we can beat Croatia. After all, I think we can win the premiership this year ;-)

brendothejet

First Grade
I Always Support The Dragons! Massively!!!

The Jet Part Of Brendo The Jet Is Because I Play With Newtown.

See You At Kogarah On Friday Night!

brendothejet said:
CERTAINLY f**kING DO!?!?! WHY YOU SEEN ME THERE? CHRIST I HOPE NOT...... LOLOLOL

Yeah, I remember talking to a fella in a Newtown training shirt who insisted he was a St George fan by the name of Brendan there a few months back.:mrgreen:

My name's Denis, if that jogs your memory!

dragondad

First Grade
26 members boys.

Remember to get your tips in by June 9 1:55am For those games over the Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

brendothejet

First Grade
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Yeah, I remember talking to a fella in a Newtown training shirt who insisted he was a St George fan by the name of Brendan there a few months back.:mrgreen:

My name's Denis, if that jogs your memory!

ahaha

Well FMD,

that is certainly me. Love the dragons. Love a beer. Meridian is a stones throw from my mates house.

Several times we've been told we arent allowed in the backl casue we are wearing dragons jerseys

that place has tickets on itself!