What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bunniesman.. you now have two takers on your bet...

CMUX, how much you betting him? i'm putting up $1k for this..

come on bunniesman, you can't put it out there and then re-neg on your proposal.. that's not a very souths thing to do....

Loudstrat

Coach
again you have said nothing and not answered the simple question.

now in addition to Socrates,aristotle, vatican, galileo ,you bring into the discussion croisson, offiah,meninga and cronin.

you are a clown and coward. actually you are a Zombie , you have been dead from the start and there is no way to reason with Zombie. Case closed.
ps flush the toilet will you.
If I flush you'll be lost forever.

I love this. What - 6 or so extra pages because you reckon Rusty saved the world by continuing a contract negotiation - which he probably didn't even do!

:lol::lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
bullsh*t.

He reneged on a handshake deal, which is was the main thing everyone was bleating about.
Zig - you are a long term Souths fan with some respect around here. Don't belittle yourself by hanging with the f*ckwit element of Souths fans. When the inevitable happens (ie Souths don't win the next 3 straight titles) you can stay protected from the tones of crap coming the way of these numpties.

Maintain your dignity mate!

Doug2234

First Grade
i cant tell the difference between BunniesMan and BunniesMen...ill just assume they are one of the same

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You want to "brainwash" your kids. I prefer the "guide them to make their own choices" method (with the proviso that had they emerged supporting Manly, Canterbury or Melbourne, they would have been euthanased).

Maybe that's how Souffs got their fans. They were brainwashed. Makes sense, their brains have been altered away from normal mental development.

7 kids Loudy. I bet I can guess what you do with your time when you tire of owning idiots on LU, hey! Hey! Hey! Nudge nudge wink wink....

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

come on bunniesman, you can't put it out there and then re-neg on your proposal.. that's not a very souths thing to do....

I want in too.

Loudstrat

Coach
7 kids Loudy. I bet I can guess what you do with your time when you tire of owning idiots on LU, hey! Hey! Hey! Nudge nudge wink wink....

Yes. Researching contraception :lol:

And wondering how my parenting went wrong by raising bloody Saints,Easts, Knights and Tigers fans!!!!

Souths easily.

Fairly indifferent to Easts at the moment.

They would be 6th or 7th on my list of loathing.

It was very nice of them to roll over in the 2nd half of last years GF too.

That and the fact they have no fans to take up the seats was great.

Good guys.

Mader45

Juniors
It's easy to hate Souths cause it's far to easy to be ridiculously jealous of them.

Without a doubt, their stadium, club organization, fans and signing 1 centre with a 50% win record in grand finals their club made by cheating throughout the course of the year who doesn't turn up for 80% of the games they played anyway, makes the South Sydney Rabbitoh's the most formidable outfit to hate through absolute jealousy.

Because it is highly likely even your worst enemy doesn't go for them either to take the piss out of.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's easy to hate Souths cause it's far to easy to be ridiculously jealous of them.

Without a doubt, their stadium, club organization, fans and signing 1 centre with a 50% win record in grand finals their club made by cheating throughout the course of the year who doesn't turn up for 80% of the games they played anyway, makes the South Sydney Rabbitoh's the most formidable outfit to hate through absolute jealousy.

Because it is highly likely even your worst enemy doesn't go for them either to take the piss out of.

I get the feeling every time you go to type an actual sentence, someone or something disturbs you and just just chuck a full stop in and start a new one straightaway.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This thread has done exactly what I had expected. It even created a new troll account. Well done to that totally awesome poster. Oh, its not me by the way if your wondering Bunniesmen.
I'm really curious about who it is. Theres several people I could imagine with nothing better to do than annoy me, and who are closeted and probably have huge crushes on me.

BunniesMen reminds me of school, back then people would annoy the person they like until they liked them back. Well guess what BunniesMen, I don't go for dudes, and I'm taken, so you can stop now.
As laughable as that is, I hope it happens. God knows my roosters have trouble beating the dragons. No such problem with Souths though.

I’ll take that bet. I will use the winnings from our Myles VS Taylor bet to fund the wager.
I'll send you broke pretty soon if you're not careful..

Souths don't reneg. Period.
Zig - you are a long term Souths fan with some respect around here. Don't belittle yourself by hanging with the f*ckwit element of Souths fans. When the inevitable happens (ie Souths don't win the next 3 straight titles) you can stay protected from the tones of crap coming the way of these numpties.

Maintain your dignity mate!
I haven't said 3 straight. Although it wouldn't be surprising. I could imagine 3 or 4 over the next 10 years.
i cant tell the difference between BunniesMan and BunniesMen...ill just assume they are one of the same
f**k off they are. BunniesMan is the real deal. BunniesMen is a loser with nothing better to do than imitate a great person like me. BunniesMen, how about you go and get your own greatness instead of impersonating someone with greatness.
BunniesMan is a pale impersonation of BunniesMen.
NO. You got it the wrong way around ffs. BunniesMan is the original, BunniesMen is the copying wanker.

Mader45

Juniors
I get the feeling every time you go to type an actual sentence, someone or something disturbs you and just just chuck a full stop in and start a new one straightaway.

Bingo. Iphone makes the damn screen tiny and ppl are constantly talking to me abt crap that doesnt involve footy in the office.

Latest posts